Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Please take a look at Madeline's stats before beginning to play the current content. If her stats are 5/17 instead of 5/22, that's a stat bug that I've already informed Faerin about. It seems to affect saves from 0.3.2 up to 0.4.0.
false. i started a new game with v 0.4.0. i got Madeline 5/22 but anabelle at 100% but lust and love are 40 and 47 instead of 45 and 52. in v 0.4.1c anabelle remains with 40/47 and Madeline ends with 37 instead of 42

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Reactions: Sycho

Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
OP, just a few lines below game download links is the link for it.
Yeah, it's not that great though.
It says "In order to give Annabelle the workout clothing from the mega mall, you must have seen her get spanked by Madeline", but how do i do that? I get them both in the basement, by telling the truth about us not working out, but i can't do anything cause the door is locked. And i assume that's the point where i have to somehow spy on them?
But there's no indication how to do so, or how to get a key to open the door.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
The only progress regarding mom is an option to complement her legs. The progress is a very insignificant.
It's must worse than that! Faerin needs better dev support and testers. Any gamer with half a brain would immediately explain that repeating the same event some 4x just to read 2 or 3 new lines is INSANE! Between them you have to basically click the clock 18x, click the bed to sleep, click the agree icon. Repeat this twice till the next day mom goes to a meeting and when the weekend comes you get to repeat it 3x because there are no meetings during the weekends.
Instead you could just do these lines in one conversation or maybe do it in one day but in different spots. This stupid grind is very poor game design and feels like irksome padding to make updates seem longer.

Please have some tester do a review of the entire game so they can suggest where to remove the grind and streamline the game for a better user experience. It would make the fanbase very happy.

PS: Yall saw the 33% for mom when the update started right? Wooo, there must be loads of content. In total in comes down to you clicking the mouse 200x to see 5 new images top, I kid you not.

PS2: If the changelog mentioned the number of new renders instead of a description of events, ignoring the animation, it would probably consist of 50 new images and most are just mouth and small head movements.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Repeat this twice till the next day mom goes to a meeting and when the weekend comes you get to repeat it 3x because there are no meetings during the weekends.
Instead you could just do these lines in one conversation or maybe do it in one day but in different spots. This stupid grind is very poor game design and feels like irksome padding to make updates seem longer.
Please have some tester do a review of the entire game so they can suggest where to remove the grind and streamline the game for a better user experience. It would make the fanbase very happy.
To be fair, that's because we're playing this game in an incomplete state. That is, per individual update, instead of all at once.

If you play the game as it's meant to be, all at once, the content fits together properly without the need to skip things or grind. You had to skip days for the mom because her content needed the others to be up to a certain point. That content has been done in previous updates, so this one was for her to start catching up.

So basically, the game is being made to make sense upon completion, not necessarily for each update to be able to stand on it's own. This is why I tend to skip several update to let a chunk of scenes to build up first.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
To be fair, that's because we're playing this game in an incomplete state. That is, per individual update, instead of all at once.

If you play the game as it's meant to be, all at once, the content fits together properly without the need to skip things or grind. You had to skip days for the mom because her content needed the others to be up to a certain point. That content has been done in previous updates, so this one was for her to start catching up.

So basically, the game is being made to make sense upon completion, not necessarily for each update to be able to stand on it's own. This is why I tend to skip several update to let a chunk of scenes to build up first.
Keep your common sense to yourself this man speaks for the fanbase! ;)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Reactions: Naximilian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
false. i started a new game with v 0.4.0. i got Madeline 5/22 but anabelle at 100% but lust and love are 40 and 47 instead of 45 and 52. in v 0.4.1c anabelle remains with 40/47 and Madeline ends with 37 instead of 42
You're so right. I've only been doing this for 7+ years now for Faerin, so what do I know.
... great, another "expert". *sigh*

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Good update. Looks like things are ramping up for Olivia to be our first scene during the spa day. Perhaps the event will take place during a couples "massage"? Even though I wish Annabelle was getting the first sex scene, I love her character model, I believe that it fits Olivia's character more to be "first".

It's good that we got some fleshing out of the drive to the meetings with Madeline, those scenes can be a slog, but I am wondering what event will take place while we wait? I also wonder if Madeline will either be our partner in "punishing" the girls, or will we be standing in the corner in a gimp suit, cock ring, and acting as a glorified dildo for Madeline's use after those scenes?

Another round in the competition with Victoria has been won. I wonder how it could further escalate? Victoria wearing the maid uniform sans panties which lead to her punishment scene? Victoria grinding out a nut on us after the next boxing lesson? Maybe she "cleans" the inside of the shower stall while we are using it in her bikini? During the next photoshoot in red lingerie where Victoria gives herself a wedgie as an attempt for a failed seduction? Only Faerin knows for sure.

Nothing new with Annabelle, depressing I know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wizardcock

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've deleted v0.4.1 version because of problems with stats of madeline now I'v DL v0.4.1c, unmodified, but the stats problem is still there. It says still 5/17, where it should be 5/22. What kann I do to solve this problem ? Or can someone provide me a 4.0 save with correct stats ?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

I agree, I replayed today from start because of Madelyin's love points mistakes and I didn't have to skip or grind terribly because al going consistently

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've deleted v0.4.1 version because of problems with stats of madeline now I'v DL v0.4.1c, unmodified, but the stats problem is still there. It says still 5/17, where it should be 5/22. What kann I do to solve this problem ? Or can someone provide me a 4.0 save with correct stats ?
Unfortunately we don't have a save for 0.4.1 yet as we're still in the process of trying to figure out the when/where/how the stats bug pops up. I've seen it happen in earlier saves as well, including the one I posted on here for 0.3.2.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Unfortunately we don't have a save for 0.4.1 yet as we're still in the process of trying to figure out the when/where/how the stats bug pops up. I've seen it happen in earlier saves as well, including the one I posted on here for 0.3.2.
I don't know if this will help, but I recently got an error when I had to touch Madeline's ass, but I couldn't because I only had 5 love points instead of 10 and couldn't increase them any more. ( in the second pass everything became ok) although I did everything consistently both times. Maybe the 5 points aren't always added after you first drink wine with her?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
College Kings [Ep.2 Rework v3.3.3] [Undergrad Steve]

... Unfortunately we don't have a save for 0.4.1
Thx for quick answer. But it must not be a save of 0.4.1. I'm asking for an save at the end of 0.4.0, or also an earlier, but with a correct stats. So I don't have to start playing from beginning

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't know if this will help, but I recently got an error when I had to touch Madeline's ass, but I couldn't because I only had 5 love points instead of 10 and couldn't increase them any more. ( in the second pass everything became ok) although I did everything consistently both times. Maybe the 5 points aren't always added after you first drink wine with her?
I'm not sure, but I have seen what you experienced in at least one or two other saves, where you couldn't touch Madeline's ass. That's another thing that I will be looking for (currently doing a brand new run as we speak). As I'm checking, I'm also logging all the stats and when they happen so I can match those up with what I get at end of content and the player log as the stats are in there as well.

Thx for quick answer. But it must not be a save of 0.4.1. I'm asking for an save at the end of 0.4.0, or also an earlier, but with a correct stats. So I don't have to start playing from beginning
You're welcome. Sadly those saves are bugged when you load them in 0.4.1c, that's why I don't recommend using an earlier save at the moment.

Reactions: wizardcock
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes