Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MidnightSin-0.4.1cExtra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 3870300

The two sex tags means that those things are in the game. So yes, there are sex scenes.
At the risk of getting flagged for OT, but ...

Whomever you ask, everybody has an opinion on how school curricula should change. Many of them sensible, even if maybe not realistic. Teach kids how to cook because they don't learn it at home. Teach kids statistics - not the exact mathematics but understanding what a statistic says or doesn't say, since they're everywhere in the news. Even basic hygiene may come in handy for a certain clientele.

And I agree, all of them would be useful. Useful enough to warrant throwing other stuff out I don't know, but that all makes sense.

However, "using the search function" would be one of my suggestions (after all, there was talk about the question not too far before). But even if that gets smashed down, even basic reading. Yeah, that would be a useful skill to have ...

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Unfortunately, the fix didn't change anything. Still stuck at 37 for Madeline and no, I never used any cheat or whatever. Got a grindy, yet clean playthrough. Don't know what could be the issue. :/

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok now can u help me find the last book "book of envy" bcause i dont know where im supposed to get that from
Olivia has that book. She will bring it to you in the middle of the night. It's after her 4th TV event this takes place.

Reactions: TheDevian

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Stuck on these two, I can't talk to Madeline at night, it just keeps replaying the scene where the mc pours her some wine.
midnightsun2.png
I can't grab her ass for the blackmail challenge, because her affection is capped at 5 atm.
midnightsun1.png
Not sure if I am missing something, or if the game is somehow bugged?

Last edited:
Reactions: vaultyr
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes