Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yep, me too, isn't that the maximum in the current update?
You should end with 42 love points for Madeline (as indicated in my walkthrough). Faerin and I and the other testers are currently looking into the problem, and a hotfix should be released momentarily to address this bug.

**Follow-up**
Bug was fixed. :)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MidnightSin-0.4.1Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
before playing 0.4.1 i replayed 0.4.0 from the beginning (no cheat mod only mapping) because the girls stats were not the same as the walkthrough. in the end i have annabelle at 100% but lust and love are 40 and 47 instead of 45 and 52. why?
1722018160112.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
before playing 0.4.1 i replayed 0.4.0 from the beginning (no cheat mod only mapping) because the girls stats were not the same as the walkthrough. in the end i have annabelle at 100% but lust and love are 40 and 47 instead of 45 and 52. why?
View attachment 3870089

Try your save in the hotfix (0.4.1c) and see if that corrects the stats. Madeline's isn't the only one with different stats, Annabelle's are also off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
where are the saves from 4.0 in order to move them to 4.1?
Edit: they were in the main games folder all along lol
Please take a look at Madeline's stats before beginning to play the current content. If her stats are 5/17 instead of 5/22, that's a stat bug that I've already informed Faerin about. It seems to affect saves from 0.3.2 up to 0.4.0.

Reactions: TheDevian

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
Important discussion!
It's been pointed out to me several times already - this mod has a high chance of causing an error. I have an idea - that we should leave the multiplication of the received stats only for money, bonus points, and those that gets the main character doing in the gym and swimming pool, since they are nothing at the moment is not strongly tied to them. I want to conduct a survey for you, as users of the mod - what do you need?
There's options:
  1. Do not change the mod
  2. Change to multiply only money, bonus points, gym/pool stats for safety
  3. Comment with your opinion/options

Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained stats and money.

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.0

Will this work on 4.1c?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes