Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
You cannot go over 100.
No, they go where the coder tells them to go.
There was a bug if you did her last HI event too soon, if you have a save before that, do the workout first.

You also need 50 points in Skill.
Well my knowledge with any of it is bare-bones.

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
Having problems to give Annabelle the gym outfit. I have watched her get punished but still unable to give the outfit. Here's my save if you can fix it. It will be really helpful

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Having problems to give Annabelle the gym outfit. I have watched her get punished but still unable to give the outfit. Here's my save if you can fix it. It will be really helpful
You used a cheat mod, and broke your save.
If you have a save before you used it, you can load that.

Reactions: Sycho

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Faerin You, sir, are one of the best devs on the planet, and the biggest teases in your updates (I mean this with nothing but love <3).

To everyone else, you do NOT need a cheat mod for this game. Outside of having to get some money and grind out a few stats (which don't take long), this is not a grindy game (none of Faerin's games are, really). My advice: Do not use them. You'll bork your game and waste more time having to start over.

That being said, Faerin does eventually release cheats into his games (both MotH and MWM had them); obviously you can trust them since they were build into the game by the actual dev. Not sure if Faerin plans to add cheats down the road, but again... The games just don't really need them.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
So they are not only his step sisters but also his daughters? Understood ;)
Half-sisters actually. They have the same father, but different mother. But if MC marries Madeline, he'll be the girls' step-dad/half-bro and if they have kids the girls will be their half-sisters/half-aunts and it's not actually incestuous.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Half-sisters actually. They have the same father, but different mother. But if MC marries Madeline, he'll be the girls' step-dad/half-bro and if they have kids the girls will be their half-sisters/half-aunts and it's not actually incestuous.
Yeah, sorry, you are correct. I always mix them up - I would blame it on English being only my third language, but, well, it is 100% the same, even with cognates, in my mother tongue...

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, sorry, you are correct. I always mix them up - I would blame it on English being only my third language, but, well, it is 100% the same, even with cognates, in my mother tongue...
It wasn't that long ago I started getting it right either. Those distinctions are confusing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why does everybody leave the toaster out of the equation? Is she not smexy enough? :cry::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes