Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
Hi, I restarted a new game to be able to have the Olivia event I could not have before (because of a love/lust bug, it seems), and I'm stuck at Madeline's blackmail event...
I don't remember having issues at my previous game, but it was months ago.
I spoke to her many time near the pool in the evening, tried to help her when she's training in the morning, but nothing.
She's at 0 lust and 5 love.
Am I missing something ?
I'm apparently not able to upload a save, this account is fairly recent (the old one was blocked for some reason).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, I restarted a new game to be able to have the Olivia event I could not have before (because of a love/lust bug, it seems), and I'm stuck at Madeline's blackmail event...
I don't remember having issues at my previous game, but it was months ago.
I spoke to her many time near the pool in the evening, tried to help her when she's training in the morning, but nothing.
She's at 0 lust and 5 love.
Am I missing something ?
I'm apparently not able to upload a save, this account is fairly recent (the old one was blocked for some reason).
Could you join us on our , please? I could take a look at it from there. And yes, we have seen a smattering of reports about Maddie's 0/5 stat (it should be 0/10).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
stuck at 87% with olivia
From what I'm seeing, several of the girls' stats are bugged (Olivia, Annabelle and Madeline).

I was able to get their stats corrected, and now Olivia is showing her hints that you were missing because of the stat bug.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes