Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Wait, what? I marked it as "watched"? Why would i... ohhh! Same dev as "Man of the House". Funny. That "watched" list is getting longer, and i rarely check it anymore. Good thing ive started digging through it today, i guess.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
how many "action" is in the current version? If i trust the reviews than there is only one bj from a side chick ^^
Don't get me wrong, im sure this game is great and all .. but to grind to see one scene .. is another thing :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
how many "action" is in the current version? If i trust the reviews than there is only one bj from a side chick ^^
Don't get me wrong, im sure this game is great and all .. but to grind to see one scene .. is another thing :D
No, there is sex with a side character, and up to a BJ from one of the main girls.

Reactions: Sycho and Vulgi

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone got a save file from the last update? really hoping to not have to start all over again
Most of the saves you will find in the thread are going to be bugged by a known stat bug that's been fixed for this month's update. I would recommend waiting for the update to be released first and see if someone could kindly give you their save.

Though, if you were to play a new game from 0.4.1c, you will not encounter the stat bug. It only affects earlier saves, not new play-throughs.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes