Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

MrDigitalP

Apr 13, 2022
You have to talk to Madeline at the pool about Victoria. It's one of her open dialog topics.

When you help her with her workout in the morning.
I tried. Neither works.
I don't have the fourth book either. I haven't eaten with the family yet either.

Last edited:

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
i need help with olivia. i can't seem to figure out how to be able to show her the funny video on my phone, the option has the padlock on it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tried. Neither works.
I don't have the fourth book either. I haven't eaten with the family yet either.
You might need to do some other events first, unless you have the stat bug, in which case you will have to wait for the next update.
i need help with olivia. i can't seem to figure out how to be able to show her the funny video on my phone, the option has the padlock on it.
Can you upload your save?

Reactions: Sycho

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Someone asked this before, but didn't have an answer. Some netori is planned with Olivia's pool friends? The hints are there.

loord617

Sep 5, 2022
You interupt her during homework in her bedroom not study, show her funny videos then you talk during dinner

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
I got a softlock on the first Friday.
The phone call event with Olivia collided with the art class for Annabelle.
Now it's 19:30, Annabelle's door is locked, and I can't do anything to progress.

Edit: After a few reloads and tries, I found a case where the map showed locked, but if I clicked from the corridor, it started the event, and I could progress.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Someone asked this before, but didn't have an answer. Some netori is planned with Olivia's pool friends? The hints are there.
I can tell you from experience that none of the main girls will have sex with any of the other guys. Whether or not the MC has sex with Olivia's two friends remains to be seen.

I got a softlock on the first Friday.
The phone call event with Olivia collided with the art class for Annabelle.
Now it's 19:30, Annabelle's door is locked, and I can't do anything to progress.
Can you attach your save, please?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Whether or not the MC has sex with Olivia's two friends remains to be seen, though it's doubtful.
Thanks for your answer. That's why I was asking for netori. It would be fun to cuck blondie's boyfriend or the black guy (it would mean a change from the stereotypical ntr).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, as soon as I loaded your save, I was able to go to Annabelle's door at 19:00. For her art class appointments, you can use the map of the mansion by going to the hallway beside your door and clicking on the navigational arrow in front of Annabelle's door. It won't allow you to go directly into her room from the map.

Reactions: TheDevian

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, as soon as I loaded your save, I was able to go to Annabelle's door at 19:00. For her art class appointments, you can use the map of the mansion by going to the hallway beside your door and clicking on the navigational arrow in front of Annabelle's door. It won't allow you to go directly into her room from the map.
Yeah, I figured it out since then, and edited my message above, but I still think you should fix it, as I was clicking around for a solid 10 minutes, because I thought I missed something, and never would have thought that I could use the door if the map was locked.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, I figured it out since then, and edited my message above, but I still think you should fix it, as I was clicking around for a solid 10 minutes, because I thought I missed something, and never would have thought that I could use the door if the map was locked.
I think we've asked Faerin about that before, but it's been quite a while.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for your answer. That's why I was asking for netori. It would be fun to cuck blondie's boyfriend or the black guy (it would mean a change from the stereotypical ntr).
While I wouldn't know, just from the feel of the games so far I would guess, even if MC would score here, it wouldn't be in the form of cuckoldry or similar as such, so no rubbing it in anybody's face. While it wouldn't be against the OCTRA rule per se, it just isn't Faerin's MO.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
While I wouldn't know, just from the feel of the games so far I would guess, even if MC would score here, it wouldn't be in the form of cuckoldry or similar as such, so no rubbing it in anybody's face. While it wouldn't be against the OCTRA rule per se, it just isn't Faerin's MO.
I used cuck just to simplify. It's not a fetish of mine. MC fucking these younger women would be fun. It would make sense in the story, being the fact that they're curious about him in a sexual way, but if it's not dev's style, not a problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I used cuck just to simplify. It's not a fetish of mine. MC fucking these younger women would be fun. It would make sense in the story, being the fact that they're curious about him in a sexual way, but if it's not dev's style, not a problem.
It's possible, but we don't know yet.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, sorry not sure how to upload. is this okay?
From what I'm seeing, it is related to Madeline's stat bug. She's at 0/5 when she should be at 0/10, which means you won't be able to grab her ass or show Olivia the cat videos due to not getting the invitation to dinner.

After you help Madeline with her workout, you get an invitation to dinner through talking with Rebecca. Having dinner with the girls would also unlock a conversation about Olivia doing her homework and getting distracted by watching videos (once you've distracted her the first time).

The stat bug has been fixed for the next update, which will come out next Friday (the 30th).

Unfortunately your only options for now would be to either start a new game (you should not run into any stat bugs on a new playthrough) or wait until the update is released.

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
From what I'm seeing, it is related to Madeline's stat bug. She's at 0/5 when she should be at 0/10, which means you won't be able to grab her ass or show Olivia the cat videos due to not getting the invitation to dinner.

After you help Madeline with her workout, you get an invitation to dinner through talking with Rebecca. Having dinner with the girls would also unlock a conversation about Olivia doing her homework and getting distracted by watching videos (once you've distracted her the first time).

The stat bug has been fixed for the next update, which will come out next Friday (the 30th).

Unfortunately your only options for now would be to either start a new game (you should not run into any stat bugs on a new playthrough) or wait until the update is released.
thank you for your detailed explanation. i think my best bet is to start again i guess.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes