Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Yeah I Agree, I too prefer 3rd person perspective. Because the 1st person gives me the feel of playing VR console and it feels so weird.
First person is fine for when you're talking to the other characters, or there are a group of them there that you need to pick from, but any sex scenes are always better - in any game - fully third person IMO.

Aug 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save from 0.4.1 they can share? I just deleted the previous version like an idiot and as much as I like this game there is no way I'm grinding back to where I was

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
The two of you should probably look at the last two posts from the previous page... You just need to wait from a patron to share it here.
Yes I'm aware of the dynamics and usually a patron releases it the very same day the update is released but there is also no guarantee they will.

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017

New

Show less
Hey guys,

For this month I have added content for the 3 girls, including the first sex scene! I hope you like the way the story is shaping up and if you have questions or comments, please let me know!

All the best,
Faerin

Story

•Added the spa date for Olivia.
•Added a new workout event for Annabelle.
•Added a new boxing lesson for Victoria.
•Added a new chore for Victoria.

UI/gameplay
•Added Sergei as an unlockable opponent at the fight club.
•Added an achievement for beating Sergei.
•Added an achievement for paying back Ruslan.
•Added a screen flash when the MC has an orgasm.
•Added the default background music to the main menu.
•Added short intro dialogs for the basement gym and backyard pool to explain you can improve your stats there. (You will only see the first time you visit.)

Bugfixes
•Added a script that checks and corrects all the girls’ stats on loading a save. So this should prevent any stat bugs/inconsistencies from happening from now on.
•Fixed a bunch of small bugs and inconsistent renders.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Nice to have the first sex scene with one of the girls but it's a little wasted we only get ONE position and limited camera angles... Would've loved to see her facial expressions while taking her.
and how it started...accidentally slipping inside...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes I'm aware of the dynamics
The dynamics of reading?
Clearly not, or you'd have seen that it had already released on Patreon...

usually a patron releases it the very same day the update is released but there is also no guarantee they will.
That would be why I wrote "You just need to wait for a patron to share it here".

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Nice to have the first sex scene with one of the girls but it's a little wasted we only get ONE position and limited camera angles... Would've loved to see her facial expressions while taking her.
Agreed. Hopefully the dev will expand the scene with more angles in the next update.

And Please. PLEASE. PLEASE! Redo the kissing in 3rd person POV instead of 1st. 1st person kissing POV looks like a fish caught on a hook. Not erotic at all.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Agree...such important event, very hastily made, no real tension, no real eroticism.. pity!

No blood, no cum. Just a transactional dry scene.

Losing virginity is an important step in the story...

Hope in the future to see more effort from the dev in representing sex scenes, that allegedly should be the core of those kind of games

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes