Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hopefully the update fixes the Madeline bug where you couldn't progress her and it ultimately bricks progressing the rest of the story.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
This definitely has potential but the enormous waste of time that sandbox brings to this sort of game really does make it a last resort game when nothing else is being updated for a while

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
You never played the game at all.
Before this update there was already a full vaginal sex scene. In fact it's pretty early in the game and impossible to miss.
I have played it before, few patches ago, checking all the scenes the most "sexual" one was a blow job, I may have missed that single scene after all, but yeah, that scene totally change my statement... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated and nozu

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
We all like what we like. I have similar thoughts about VNs that are just one directional stories.
That's kinda the point though with sandbox, it doesn't change the direction of the story in any way shape or form, so it's still one directional. You just get to choose which order you play the stories in, which doesn't matter to me and you have to use up at least 3-4x the time doing so. I don't have an abundance of free time so I can't really afford to waste it on repetitive actions or just wandering around finding the next scene. Sometime's I'll do it but I don't feel it lends much usually other than like I said, choosing the order.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Would anyone know why the game don't go past this? Its just permanently stuck here. View attachment 3984284
We ran into a similar situation with exactly the same issue on Discord earlier and it turned out it was several corrupted saves that was the cause. I would recommend moving your saves folder (if you have one) out and see if the game goes past the loading screen.

If it does, start by trying to load one save at a time (also try renaming checkpoint - .CP - files to .SAV) until you find one that loads up. Then delete the corrupted files. The history.txt file may also be corrupt as well. So be sure to delete that file.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes