Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
A "few patches" ago... Sex with the maid, Rebecca, has been in since July of LAST YEAR, with version 0.14 and we're now in 0.42.
Learn to lie better.
Huh I see the error here, you are counting the no incest sex scene here as one, I am not.
I am not here to fuck the maid, we all here pervs are only and only for the incest sex scenes... so yes, there is not sex scenes here at least to me on this game, good luck with the 0 incest sex scenes here.

That does not mean this game could not be good in the future, but not now as there is not the content I am (most of us pervs) looking for (incest) on this game

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Huh I see the error here
You are the one who erred, and now you're shifting the goalposts to try and redeem your earlier post.
Calling you disingenuous would be an understatement.

you are counting the no incest sex scene here as one, I am not here to fuck the maid, we all here pervs are for only and only the incest sex scenes... good luck with the 0 incest sex scenes here
Oh no, you don't get to change what you said
1725064266745.png

You mentioned "still no sex". You meant precisely what you said and it was only your second post in this thread, with your first being from June this year, where you say;
1725064636993.png

So, in the space of two months - two version releases, you've apparently missed an entire sex scene that's been in the game from last year. So much for "a few patches ago"...

Not to mention, you clearly haven't played through this release, otherwise you'd be singing a different tune about your "precious incest sex".
Do try to leave your disingenuous bull outside next time. You only make yourself look even more idiotic.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
You are the one who erred, and now you're shifting the goalposts to try and redeem your earlier post.
Calling you disingenuous would be an understatement.

Oh no, you don't get to change what you said
View attachment 3984341

You mentioned "still no sex". You meant precisely what you said and it was only your second post in this thread, with your first being from June this year, where you say;
View attachment 3984359

So, in the space of two months - two version releases, you've apparently missed an entire sex scene that's been in the game from last year. So much for "a few patches ago"...

Not to mention, you clearly haven't played through this release, otherwise you'd be singing a different tune about your "precious incest sex".
Do try to leave your disingenuous bull outside next time. You only make yourself look even more idiotic.
FACTS
1- No incest sex scenes on this game after 1 year and 5 months
prove me wrong

Reactions: Pollinated

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
FACTS
1- No incest sex scenes on this game after 1 year and 5 months
prove me wrong
:FacePalm:
Prove yourself wrong by playing it, dumbass.

Why do you think I wrote "you clearly haven't played through this release, otherwise you'd be singing a different tune about your precious incest sex"?

Add 2 and 2, and work out the blindingly obvious implication of that single statement.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MidnightSin-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
:FacePalm:
Prove yourself wrong by playing it, dumbass.

Why do you think I wrote "you clearly haven't played through this release, otherwise you'd be singing a different tune about your precious incest sex"?

Add 2 and 2, and work out the blindingly obvious implication of that single statement.
can't bang the milf yet right? just asking

Jun 28, 2020
I do like a good build up but this game is moving a bit on the slow side. So I am optimistic still but the dev probably should release bigger patches with more scenes at once. Even people that do regular releases like NLT media need to have 2 - 3 scenes a patch every 2 - 3 weeks to maintain that timeframe. I don't expect people to do that. Its even more painful the grinding is still a bit snooze in this game.

But regardless, its still good and has a great future.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I feel silly that it took me so long to see Victoria's new Chores scene in 4.2 because I kept expecting it to occur in the hallway where her chores usually happened.
Instead it happens in the Study Room while Olivia is studying there at 14:00.
I finally found the scene by following Victoria around for a day until something triggered, this was after wasting several days. So I loaded from a save a few game days prior, to get the event at a more reasonable time.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I do like a good build up but this game is moving a bit on the slow side. So I am optimistic still but the dev probably should release bigger patches with more scenes at once. Even people that do regular releases like NLT media need to have 2 - 3 scenes a patch every 2 - 3 weeks to maintain that timeframe. I don't expect people to do that. Its even more painful the grinding is still a bit snooze in this game.

But regardless, its still good and has a great future.
More scenes = more time involved to render, script and code. Faerin would rather do monthly updates rather than follow suit with other devs and release them whenever...

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I had the same question, about who had content and what that content was, but couldn't really find a clear yes or no answer.

Instead, just some needlessly aggressive vague blurbs. F95's usual then.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
There are several "events" in the changelogs, none which are being called as sex scene, lewd scene, intimate scene or whatever have you. As far as "event" goes, it might as well be grocery shopping. Is that an event? Yes. Would I care about it? Not really.

People for some reason try to go out of their way to be snarky instead of just being helpful. Doesn't help the game much imo, but you do you.

I might as well play it since it's been a while since I last tried it anyway

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There are several "events" in the changelogs, none which are being called as sex scene, lewd scene, intimate scene or whatever have you. As far as "event" goes, it might as well be grocery shopping. Is that an event? Yes. Would I care about it? Not really.

People for some reason try to go out of their way to be snarky instead of just being helpful. Doesn't help the game much imo, but you do you.

I might as well play it since it's been a while since I last tried it anyway
You specifically asked "who had content" for this month. Not "who was boinking whom". I only responded to explain the changelog states who had content this month, since you asked. If you didn't like my answer, maybe you should state your question to be a bit more precise. I can't read minds, despite what you may have heard/read. ;)

FixGames

Formerly 'bigway'
Feb 23, 2024

Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to automatically multiply gained MC stats and money (not affection/love)

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.1c-extra (testing safe version discussed in 'Important' spoiler)
P.S.: Added easier fights and modified the skip fight - it gives 50 bonus points instead of 0.
P.S.2.: Fixed MC stat points that sets higher than 100.

Not work!

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes