Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So...where abouts are old saves? Was it in the same folder as the game's previous versions, or is it like steam/renpy/etc. where it's some randomly numbered folder under /user ?

Cheers and thanks.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here is my save that aint working
Thanks, for now, you can load an older save (check your auto saves), and do her event on some other day that is not Monday or Wednesday. If you do her boxing event so that her cleaning event overlaps with taking Maddie to work, it will cause this bug. He has it fixed for next month, but I don't know if it will auto fix or not yet, but we will test it when we can.

Reactions: Sycho

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to automatically multiply gained MC stats and money (not affection/love)

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.1c-extra (testing safe version discussed in 'Important' spoiler)
P.S.: Added easier fights and modified the skip fight - it gives 50 bonus points instead of 0.
P.S.2.: Fixed MC stat points that sets higher than 100.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TYVM for this mod St_Dmitry ! Based on my very little knowledge of Unity insides, i presume u have to update your mod for every new game version, right?

Solexnova

Jan 27, 2023
Im stuck at 76% with Victoria, hints say "I guess is time for another boxing lesson" but when I go to find her in the gym say "I dont think its time for another lesson yet."

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So...where abouts are old saves? Was it in the same folder as the game's previous versions, or is it like steam/renpy/etc. where it's some randomly numbered folder under /user ?

Cheers and thanks.
The saves folder is located in the main directory were you start the game, a new version doesn't have it yet but will auto create the folder if it's your first time playing.
However, if you played an earlier version, like 0.4.1, open that game folder, don't start the game but instead Copy the saves folder, now go to 0.4.2 and Paste that saves folder into the same place.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Damn so the saves are in the game folder..... Why is that? why the game doesn't creat a save file on the computeur like 99% of games do?
Because it's not a Ren'Py game..

RPG Engine has the same set up for saves so it's not 99% as you claim..

It actually makes things easier when you get used to it, you can save your saves folder on a stick drive and be able to fast play your favorite game even on a new computer, without going into APdata and whatnot to track down where your saves are.

Just remember not to delete old game versions before you have transfered over the old saves folder to the new.

If I got 1 Dollar for every post a person has made about getting a save file because he got a new computer.. I would be rich enough to sponsor a whole lot of Devs :p

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes