Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sorry, saving doesn't work, is that normal? I just have the moment of the first choice (talk to the maid) and I would like to save but for some reason this option is blocked.
dammit i just can't save! WTH?!

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry, saving doesn't work, is that normal? I just have the moment of the first choice (talk to the maid) and I would like to save but for some reason this option is blocked.
You can't save during an animated scene or a scene with dialog.

Reactions: TheDevian

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is this censored version? how to uncensor? i mean how to remove titcovering squares in the character info screen.

Apartment817

Jul 5, 2022
I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but this is two updates in a row where I can't get past the first mini game. No matter what I do the mouse does not register as moving clockwise. I have spun it clockwise, I have made huge clockwise circles, I have made tiny clockwise circles. Most of the time it doesn't register anything at all, a small portion of the time I get a tiny blue segment at the bottom that quickly disappears.

I normally use a logitech wireless mouse, but I have also plugged in a wired mouse to try to get it to register. Nothing.

Luckily I have saves that are pretty early so I just load those, but it is annoying that this bit is broken for me. Especially bad since the only un-skippable one is the only one broken for me. I easily work my way up to beating the Russian in the fight. I am far from a highly skilled reflexed player, but I have also been playing video games since around 1983, so there might be some weird way to move a mouse in a clockwise circle that I am not doing, but I don't think that is the case. I am pretty sure this is broken in some other way.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but this is two updates in a row where I can't get past the first mini game. No matter what I do the mouse does not register as moving clockwise. I have spun it clockwise, I have made huge clockwise circles, I have made tiny clockwise circles. Most of the time it doesn't register anything at all, a small portion of the time I get a tiny blue segment at the bottom that quickly disappears.

I normally use a logitech wireless mouse, but I have also plugged in a wired mouse to try to get it to register. Nothing.

Luckily I have saves that are pretty early so I just load those, but it is annoying that this bit is broken for me. Especially bad since the only un-skippable one is the only one broken for me. I easily work my way up to beating the Russian in the fight. I am far from a highly skilled reflexed player, but I have also been playing video games since around 1983, so there might be some weird way to move a mouse in a clockwise circle that I am not doing, but I don't think that is the case. I am pretty sure this is broken in some other way.
Humm... I have not seen anyone with a problem with that before. small clockwise circles works pretty quickly for me.
Technically, it is skippable, but you would have to skip the full intro to do so, and you miss out on some points (that don't matter).
I can do that one for you, if you want, just give me the name you want.

I am not sure what the issue could be, but I will let Faerin know.

Also, if you could make a video or something to show us what is happening, that might help.

Last edited:

yusufo71

May 21, 2023
i stuck annabell mission game says if she doesnt like workout i should cut her some slack but still the same i did everything can someone help me please? stats lust 20 love 22

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i stuck annabell mission game says if she doesnt like workout i should cut her some slack but still the same i did everything can someone help me please? stats lust 20 love 22
After allowing her to slack off, you need to have dinner with the family.

Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I loved Faerin's first two games, but this one so far I found a bit boring. There's too much advancing the time just to hit up one or two events in a day and having to skip entire days by clicking one hour at a time. The story as usual is compelling as a bit of a "who done it". I like the characters especially the bubbly Olivia. The dungeon scenes are really not something I care to see, but I tolerated it for the story progression. The fight scenes were meh as I really hate minigames. Happily you can skip and still get credit. The hint system is not bad, but I still found myself alt-tabbing to view the WT after completing each task. 3 out of five for me.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes