Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
I loved Faerin's first two games, but this one so far I found a bit boring. There's too much advancing the time just to hit up one or two events in a day and having to skip entire days by clicking one hour at a time. The story as usual is compelling as a bit of a "who done it". I like the characters especially the bubbly Olivia. The dungeon scenes are really not something I care to see, but I tolerated it for the story progression. The fight scenes were meh as I really hate minigames. Happily you can skip and still get credit. The hint system is not bad, but I still found myself alt-tabbing to view the WT after completing each task. 3 out of five for me.
Faerin first AVN "Man of the House" was very entertaining , Faerin hasn't been able to find the right balance on his 2 follow ups ,
Mystwood Manor was more focus on you managing the hotel and lacked a good story and Midnight Sin has a bit more story but it's so bland and when the minigames are so not compelling that make the AVN feel boring.
hope the pace pick up and the minigames get better on the next update .
justin-timbelake-stare.gif

por12

Nov 22, 2020
I loved Faerin's first two games, but this one so far I found a bit boring. There's too much advancing the time just to hit up one or two events in a day and having to skip entire days by clicking one hour at a time. The story as usual is compelling as a bit of a "who done it". I like the characters especially the bubbly Olivia. The dungeon scenes are really not something I care to see, but I tolerated it for the story progression. The fight scenes were meh as I really hate minigames. Happily you can skip and still get credit. The hint system is not bad, but I still found myself alt-tabbing to view the WT after completing each task. 3 out of five for me.
the first game aged soso,the second omg dude its horrible how can like that
the characters and the story are so superficial and bland
this one trash the first 2 to the ground

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
In my opinion, the developer's first game suffered from “childhood diseases” in terms of plot development, character development. There were a lot of cliched plot twists. But the second project was incomparably more mature work. It is a well thought out plot, and elements of management (but it does not dominate the game), and a great sexual component. And that's exactly what this game is. With great gameplay. Yes, fans of F*ckfest will be disappointed. But I, a reasonably mature person, have enjoyed every update to the game. Well, if you need sex exclusively, there are a legion of themed sites at your service.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Faerin first AVN "Man of the House" was very entertaining , Faerin hasn't been able to find the right balance on his 2 follow ups ,
Mystwood Manor was more focus on you managing the hotel and lacked a good story and Midnight Sin has a bit more story but it's so bland and when the minigames are so not compelling that make the AVN feel boring.
hope the pace pick up and the minigames get better on the next update .
View attachment 4137965
the first game aged soso,the second omg dude its horrible how can like that
the characters and the story are so superficial and bland
this one trash the first 2 to the ground
In my opinion, the developer's first game suffered from “childhood diseases” in terms of plot development, character development. There were a lot of cliched plot twists. But the second project was incomparably more mature work. It is a well thought out plot, and elements of management (but it does not dominate the game), and a great sexual component. And that's exactly what this game is. With great gameplay. Yes, fans of F*ckfest will be disappointed. But I, a reasonably mature person, have enjoyed every update to the game. Well, if you need sex exclusively, there are a legion of themed sites at your service.
Guys, you have your opinions, rest of us can agree, or disagree. But maybe, this kind of analysis is more suited for reviews. I doubt Faerin will suddenly decide to change his plans after reading your opinions, and most people discussing here discuss about issues related to this game specifically.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes