3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Please tell me that the hero gets to win in the end.
Her throwing off the mind control and saving the day is an obvious ending and I'd be very surprised if it isn't an option, but IMO it's kind of boring.
What I really want to see is her beating the bad guy but being corrupted in the process, and using his tech to make her own lesbian slave harem.

Reactions: elistraee

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to Chapter 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really loving this last update; I've been reluctant to support on Patreon again as Sorcery of Lust was also going great at this point in development, but it's getting more and more tempting to give it another chance now rather than waiting to see how this one ends before joining again.
Also, you really ought to keep saves compatible wherever possible (and for a VN it's usually possible; if you don't know how I might be able to help unless you're doing something really weird).

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
A stroll is a term used for where streetwalkers work (at least it is in the US).

Sorry about the typos. I was trying to get this out while pretty sick and did not give it as through a edit pass as I usually do.

On the save issue, I had to add a variable change to an earlier scene (I completely forgot to do it in Chapter 2 and it became an Chapter 3 when I needed to gate something using it.) if there is a way to do that without making people replay the scene I'd love to know.

I am very sorry for the mess that Sorcery became. I am doing my best to show that I can actually complete a story.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
On the save issue, I had to add a variable change to an earlier scene (I completely forgot to do it in Chapter 2 and it became an Chapter 3 when I needed to gate something using it.) if there is a way to do that without making people replay the scene I'd love to know.

malviro

Oct 9, 2019
I recently discovered this VN (during the last week, in fact) and I like it and can’t wait to see what’s going to happen to Midnight…

Of course, I found quite a few of what I consider typos… which are unavoidable when you type a long text, even more so when you have to add all the coding for a VN. Even when you double check, triple check or quadruple check the text, there’s still a few that are left…

So, after hunting for them, here a list of those that I think are typos (with the line number in the file “script”, the typo and my suggestion in bracket). I humbly submit them to the dev, who will have the final say in this matter.

81 “I’m afriad not” (afraid)
138 “She then picks then lock” (the)
167 “over the evnts of” (events)
202 "I'm startingto think" (starting to)
202 "statistical anomoly." (anomaly)
623 “ignores Midnight's please and” (pleading? "please"? I’m not sure about this one)
694 "front loud and" (door?)
699 “a load crash” (loud)
711 "clearly panicing woman" (panicking)
791 "a pice of paper" (piece )
833 “Do wear that” (Do you wear that?)
924 “As tries to get around” (As she tries to get around)
973 “the phots back” (photos)
980 "his exectuive team" (executive)
985 "If do find" (If I do find)
990 “her onlne sources” (online)
990 "any detals of" (details)
992 “went to makes years of yearbooks” (have?)
1003 “she gets no where” (nowhere)
1070 "He releants." (relents)
1114 “I don'y know” (don’t)
1150 “get teh girls” (the)
1186 “in the build.” (building)
1250 “hinky” (I though she meant “kinky”, but after a search on the web, I think it’s an appropriate word in this context. I now have a new word in my vocabulary!)
1255 “Rachel agrres to” (agrees)
1298 "hearing a voise she " (voice)

Did I miss any? Most likely. (I found a few other after the first draft. They are now included)

There some places I would have added or move some punctuation, redo some phrase, but that’s me, and I am not the editor nor the proofreader ;).

Last edited:

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Thanks! I do proof each chapter, and so does my SO, but it is still easy to miss some. I tried using a spellcheck but it did not like the Renpy/Python stuff and was just too tedious to use.

I'll try to get all those fixed for the next release.

Reactions: malviro

malviro

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks! I do proof each chapter, and so does my SO, but it is still easy to miss some. I tried using a spellcheck but it did not like the Renpy/Python stuff and was just too tedious to use.

I'll try to get all those fixed for the next release.
I'm glad to be of help.

Typos and software bugs are similar; no matter how much we try to eliminate them, there are still a few that get through. Specially with long text or complex programming.

DignifiedPerversion

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
We've discovered that while we do love each other that maybe spending all day every day together isn't the best idea. Our home office/guest bedroom is way too small for both of us to work in it every day.

On the things you guys care about, I'm struggling with a render that just won't come out right. If I can get it to come out overnight I'll get a release out tomorrow. If not the release will be delayed while I redo the scene to try and get a scene that works.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote