spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
1666623829757.png

Overview:
Looking for some races, a corrupt mayor, and a mascot?
Anehta has it all, but Gaudium has more...
Born and raised in the county of Anehta, a country-side that prides itself on its traditions,
you are currently employed at a movie theater with your long-time co-worker, Angelina.
Street-racing, one of the most historically debated topics amongst politicians, continues to garner a fanbase--
you are a casual partaker in discussions about the races,
but everything changes after you receive an invite and a phone call from someone claiming there's
bad-blood between the two of you that they plan on resolving.
Explore the countryside of Anehta, and the city of Gaudium, experiencing two different worlds,
where many potential love interests, adventures, and more await you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-28
Release Date: 2023-01-28
Developer: Spaceman's Peanut Can -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

showersceneonedraft.png jungnudescenetwodraft.png roseflirtwithmconedraft.png lorisscenetwodraft.png angeattractionmc.png pflirtone.png meetreone.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Midnights in Gaudium [Completed v0.8] [Spaceman's Peanut Can] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,14 GB / 410 MB - MidnightsInGaudium-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,13 GB / 395 MB - MidnightsInGaudium-0.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~36% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (some png 90%)/unknown

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
I messed up with the first ticket submission but corrected it in the second submission. How do I delete the first?:FacePalm:

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Nice concept... I just wish that she wouldn't say "Good Morning" to any other male character other than the MC. You know, the warrant of ntr-free in this site. lol

*Spoiler warning*

Thank you!

I'm also confused as to what you mean? Angelina only says "Good Morning" to Pearl and MC.

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
I'm playing through this after I released it, only to find out the animation scenes themselves aren't even playing :FacePalm: I'll be right back.

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Why are there still new games being made with HS1 when HS2 is out.
Why are there still new games being made with HS1 when HS2 is out.
Hi! I cannot speak for other game devs who use HS1, but I use it because I personally like *its more cartoony aesthetic compared to HS2 for this particular VN! Next VN I'm making does use HS2 for the same reason, however! :)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, spacemanspeanutcan, I have some questions:

Does the game intend to be harem or will you have to choose a LI at some point in the game?

Will the game have sharing or NTR? Is the game going to have sex scenes with guys other than the MC?

what exactly do CNC and CFNM mean?

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Hi, spacemanspeanutcan, I have some questions:

Does the game intend to be harem or will you have to choose a LI at some point in the game?

Will the game have sharing or NTR? Is the game going to have sex scenes with guys other than the MC?

what exactly do CNC and CFNM mean?
Hi! You can choose to go with a single romance option, all eight at once, or none! As far as endings go, you will not have to pick between love interests! The same logic applies all the way to the epilogue! :)

The closest I have to sharing is potential threesome (FFM) (I say "potential" because they haven't been implemented yet) and borderline cuckquean moments here and there. MC will be the only guy with sex scenes in this VN.

CNC "Consensual non-consent is a type of BDSM play in which the participants engage in play that mimics non-consensual behavior. Often abbreviated to CNC, it may also be referred to as resistance or reluctance."

CFNM- Clothed female, naked male.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2021
Hi! You can choose to go with a single romance option, all eight at once, or none! As far as endings go, you will not have to pick between love interests! The same logic applies all the way to the epilogue! :)

The closest I have to sharing is potential threesome (FFM) (I say "potential" because they haven't been implemented yet) and borderline cuckquean moments here and there. MC will be the only guy with sex scenes in this VN.

CNC "Consensual non-consent is a type of BDSM play in which the participants engage in play that mimics non-consensual behavior. Often abbreviated to CNC, it may also be referred to as resistance or reluctance."

I'm down to play it now since there's no ntr or other guys involved and a harem later in the end (if I read your comment correctly)

As for the cuckqueen element, if you do that a bit then points to you, it's a fetish that is not quite explored in my opinion and is one of my favourite fetishes so good to know it's something you'll explore

Good luck with your VN mate :D

Reactions: spacemanspeanutcan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think it's great to be able to choose which LIs we are interested in establishing a relationship with.

If there are no other guys, then I don't see a problem in group scenes.

I don't like this type of content. If it can be avoided, the better.

I don't know what to think of this kind of content. I don't think it's something I'm going to be very interested in.

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
I think it's great to be able to choose which LIs we are interested in establishing a relationship with.

If there are no other guys, then I don't see a problem in group scenes.

I don't like this type of content. If it can be avoided, the better.

I don't know what to think of this kind of content. I don't think it's something I'm going to be very interested in.
CNC can be avoided! *Spoiler warning*

If you choose Pearls route, she'll eventually ask you if you want to wake up to a blowjob. You can say no and you won't lose her route with either choice.

And fair enough with CFNM not being your taste! I appreciate you willing to give it a chance! :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
CNC can be avoided! *Spoiler warning*

If you choose Pearls route, she'll eventually ask you if you want to wake up to a blowjob. You can say no and you won't lose her route with either choice.
Ok, nice to know it.

And fair enough with CFNM not being your taste! I appreciate you willing to give it a chance! :)
The truth is that I don't see the interest in the MC being naked and the LIs dressed. I find it appealing that the MC has sex with an LI while they're clothed (or at least while she's clothed) under certain circumstances (eg trying to have sex in front of people and avoiding being found out). Actually, whether the MC is naked or clothed doesn't really matter to me, I mean, for example, I don't care if the MC does all the sex scenes in his underwear or naked. And if what he's going to do is walk around naked somewhere, well, that's not something that interests me. But I understand that others will find it stimulating.

I will see the scenes, since I don't find a reason to dislike them either, at least in principle.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes