spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Ok, nice to know it.

The truth is that I don't see the interest in the MC being naked and the LIs dressed. I find it appealing that the MC has sex with an LI while they're clothed (or at least while she's clothed) under certain circumstances (eg trying to have sex in front of people and avoiding being found out). Actually, whether the MC is naked or clothed doesn't really matter to me, I mean, for example, I don't care if the MC does all the sex scenes in his underwear or naked. And if what he's going to do is walk around naked somewhere, well, that's not something that interests me. But I understand that others will find it stimulating.

I will see the scenes, since I don't find a reason to dislike them either, at least in principle.
Yeah having the MC walking around like that is a bit too ambitious for my taste :LOL:

*Spoiler*

It's one particular h-scene where CFNM happens, and it's focused on the woman giving MC a handjob. Other than that, it doesn't take place. This VN is more story-focused.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah having the MC walking around like that is a bit too ambitious for my taste :LOL:
Also, it's possibly something that not a lot of people are interested in. For example, I don't really want to see it, at least I'm not.

*Spoiler*

It's one particular h-scene where CFNM happens, and it's focused on the woman giving MC a handjob. Other than that, it doesn't take place. This VN is more story-focused.
If you don't indicate it, possibly when I got to that scene, I wouldn't have even thought about that detail (CFNM).

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Might be a good game but all the characters are blurry or out of focus. I stopped playing by the 2nd choice screen due to getting a headache from the images.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Based on the screenshots, this definitely needs an interracial tag, I don't understand why no one is talking about that yet, because that is definitely not a tanned white MC, it's a black MC with non-black women.

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Based on the screenshots, this definitely needs an interracial tag, I don't understand why no one is talking about that yet, because that is definitely not a tanned white MC, it's a black MC with non-black women.
Hi! I think the fact there are other black characters who are also romance options (Lori and Rose), it might confuse those looking for something fitting the theme to a more accurate depiction (i.e those searching strictly for interracial, etc.).

Last edited:

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Might be a good game but all the characters are blurry or out of focus. I stopped playing by the 2nd choice screen due to getting a headache from the images.
That's fair! I think the vision (no pun intended) I had for the first half, while experimental, would understandably raise eyebrows. Thanks for being willing to give it a chance nonetheless! :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi! I think the fact there are other black characters who are also romance options (Lori and Rose), it might confuse those looking for something fitting the theme to a more accurate depiction (i.e those searching strictly for interracial, etc.).
That doesn't mean that it shouldn't have the tag, if it has that type of content, it should have the tag, even if there is other content in it too, it's in the rules.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Hi! You can choose to go with a single romance option, all eight at once, or none! As far as endings go, you will not have to pick between love interests! The same logic applies all the way to the epilogue! :)

The closest I have to sharing is potential threesome (FFM) (I say "potential" because they haven't been implemented yet) and borderline cuckquean moments here and there. MC will be the only guy with sex scenes in this VN.

CNC "Consensual non-consent is a type of BDSM play in which the participants engage in play that mimics non-consensual behavior. Often abbreviated to CNC, it may also be referred to as resistance or reluctance."

CFNM- Clothed female, naked male.
So this will be a harem story? Also is this going to be a romance story?

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Is it really finished? How much content does it have? Any music or sounds? :unsure:
There's sound in the beginning, but due to time constraints and lack of funding (my source of funding being time itself :ROFLMAO: ), I prioritized finishing the story over anything else, so, for the most part, this VN is silent-- the main story for this VN is complete, however. I'd say there's a decent amount of content (I went for what best fit the context of the story being told).

Last edited:

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Hello sir spacemanspeanutcan I was just curious how long does it take to complete the current content?

How many characters are there right now and do you plan on adding more in future?

and good luck with your game ^^
Hey, CrossStriker! I wrote around 40k+ words for it, so, honestly it depends on your reading speed and if you're invested in the story in any way. This VN could be completed in as small as four hours or less (15 minutes if you just hold down the tab key :ROFLMAO: ) to 8-9 hours.

There are eight romanceable characters.

I do not plan on adding more in the future.

And thank you! :)

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hey, CrossStriker! I wrote around 40k+ words for it, so, honestly it depends on your reading speed and if you're invested in the story in any way. This VN could be completed in as small as four hours or less (15 minutes if you just hold down the tab key :ROFLMAO: ) to 8-9 hours.

There are eight romanceable characters.

I do not plan on adding more in the future.

And thank you! :)
Haha, its ok but its never my intention to skip the game I just want to play for the story and some wholesome/harem content. It is a shame that you arent adding any more character. ( I guess those 8 must be main LIs, I would love to see more side characters interacting in the story )

Just one more thing I wanted to ask is there any male character besides protag? ( I am not talkin about NTR, I just want to see protag and his friends hanging out together and talkin about random things for story purpose ^^)

Last edited:
Reactions: spacemanspeanutcan
1.30 star(s) 4 Votes