spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Haha, its ok but its never my intention to skip the game I just want to play for the story and some wholesome/harem content. It is a shame that you arent adding any more character. ( I guess those 8 must be main LIs, I would love to see more side characters interacting in the story )

Just one more thing I wanted to ask is there any male character? ( I am not talkin about NTR, I just want to see protag and his friends hanging out together and talkin about random things for story purpose ^^)
Aside from the MC there are at least three other (NPC) male companions.

Correct! I made each one unique so that even if you go for a solo LI it will feel like an individual LI route. Since this was my first VN, I didn't want to take on too much more than what I was capable of (though there is one side character you could see half-naked, it's easy to unlock. Story wise, side characters do interact with one another).

Yes! Throughout the VN, there are a few moments here and there. As much as I would like to tell you the story is wholesome, it gets a bit bizarre in the second half (for reasons I don't want to spoil lol).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blankrex

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Midnights in Gaudium [v0.8] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 410mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: spacemanspeanutcan

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I tried this game, but i cant seem to get engaged. I am still trying to reach "the race" and i am already completely bored....

I dont know if i can put through with it, i play this games for the story mostly, but i have less and less interest in it with each line of dialog

Does it get better eventually?

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
I tried this game, but i cant seem to get engaged. I am still trying to reach "the race" and i am already completely bored....

I dont know if i can put through with it, i play this games for the story mostly, but i have less and less interest in it with each line of dialog

Does it get better eventually?
Hi! If you're looking for something more fast-paced, you could skip to where you meet Right Eye (there will be a lot not understood due to the context of the previous updates/dialogue being skipped, but, it is an option).

And hey, if you played through it and it turns out this VN just wasn't for you, that's cool, too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow... there's a few good things about this game and I'm not trying to be mean dev, but that was a fucking lame ass ending. There should have been multiple legit choices and endings. Imagine leaving girls behind, turning down super-powers and extreme wealth... to go to college. I don't even know what to say... what a waste of time.

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Wow... there's a few good things about this game and I'm not trying to be mean dev, but that was a fucking lame ass ending. There should have been multiple legit choices and endings. Imagine leaving girls behind, turning down super-powers and extreme wealth... to go to college. I don't even know what to say... what a waste of time.
There could've been a lot done with this VN, but it's a bit of a niche for a multitude of (understandable) reasons. I say that to follow up with, well, I was paid for this VN solely in the time I took to make it. *Spoiler warning for Midnights in Gaudium* did you see the epilogue where it's implied MC is in Yanpoth?

Glen mentions Yanpoth somewhere in the middle of the VN. That's where MC ends up for reasons I'd rather not spoil because, well, Midnights in Gaudium serves as the prologue/prelude to it (implying MC serves an important part of a story for reasons that, if revealed now, would spoil the story, but I will say this much (See (This is Right Eye's role)).

As shown by the epilogue, he doesn't lose his powers, and explaining why would be a rather tiny spoiler, but still a spoiler nonetheless.

I do appreciate the feedback and will take it in stride for future reference! Thank you for giving this VN a chance! :)

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
There could've been a lot done with this VN, but it's a bit of a niche for a multitude of (understandable) reasons. I say that to follow up with, well, I was paid for this VN solely in the time I took to make it. *Spoiler warning for Midnights in Gaudium* did you see the epilogue where it's implied MC is in Yanpoth?

Glen mentions Yanpoth somewhere in the middle of the VN. That's where MC ends up for reasons I'd rather not spoil because, well, Midnights in Gaudium serves as the prologue/prelude to it (implying MC serves an important part of a story for reasons that, if revealed now, would spoil the story, but I will say this much (See (This is Right Eye's role)).

As shown by the epilogue, he doesn't lose his powers, and explaining why would be a rather tiny spoiler, but still a spoiler nonetheless.

I do appreciate the feedback and will take it in stride for future reference! Thank you for giving this VN a chance! :)
I think I would have enjoyed this game if it was more focused. The stories all over the place and some of the characters act a bit too dumb/unrealistic for it to be immersive. Racing, powers, too many characters and a lot of the characters conversations over-stayed their welcome(especially the villains. I was tempted to press the skip button multiple times during their conversations).

Maybe consider having a smaller cast in your next game? Most of the girls didn't get enough screen time for me to become invested in them. There should have also been more sex scenes. It was weird not having any sex scenes after beating victor. Usually there's a reward for beating the last boss lol. I guess you just wanted to end the game at that point?

Older Honey Select art took a little getting used to, but I liked the designs of the girls. I would have went after Leo's mom too if it was possible. Kinda funny that she's more attractive and has more personality than a lot of the other woman in the game.

Wasn't a fan of the MC's personality or appearance. Might want to consider improving both if you plan on using him again. The guy isn't smart or assertive enough as is.

Hopefully, you find something in my long ass message useful. :LOL:

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
I think I would have enjoyed this game if it was more focused. The stories all over the place and some of the characters act a bit too dumb/unrealistic for it to be immersive. Racing, powers, too many characters and a lot of the characters conversations over-stayed their welcome(especially the villains. I was tempted to press the skip button multiple times during their conversations).

Maybe consider having a smaller cast in your next game? Most of the girls didn't get enough screen time for me to become invested in them. There should have also been more sex scenes. It was weird not having any sex scenes after beating victor. Usually there's a reward for beating the last boss lol. I guess you just wanted to end the game at that point?

Older Honey Select art took a little getting used to, but I liked the designs of the girls. I would have went after Leo's mom too if it was possible. Kinda funny that she's more attractive and has more personality than a lot of the other woman in the game.

Wasn't a fan of the MC's personality or appearance. Might want to consider improving both if you plan on using him again. The guy isn't smart or assertive enough as is.

Hopefully, you find something in my long ass message useful. :LOL:
That's completely fair! This VN was mostly inspired by camp humor, my personal love for dad jokes, and C-List 80s movies (The really cheesy ones).

"especially the villains. I was tempted to press the skip button multiple times during their conversations"
You mean the parts with Victor and the committee? Ironically those parts were of many favorites of mine to work on lol (I could see where I could've missed the mark there though, will definitely look into that. Thanks!)

Hm. This VN was story-focused with the LI's intent to be written more as characters than something to be conquered. Will take note of the more sex scenes suggestion (I'm still trying to find that balance as I type this). I did consider adding Quen as a LI's early on (It was between her and Jung, Jung won the dice roll lol. It would also make things unnecessarily weird between Leo and the MC). And yeah, (generally speaking) the vn was already planned to end how it did from a narrative pov.

I'll be honest, I am not too big on how HS design is as far as customizable male characters goes. Ik they made it with horny intent but they had to know VNs would be the outcome :LOL:.

Now, MCs development personality-wise is written from the perspective of an MC who doesn't know what's going on, and doesn't want to get to the bottom of it. The primary people I wanted to be smart and/or assertive are Glen Hillrine, Victor (and that was to a certain degree). If I could sum up MiG, it serves as a "what-if" to a much bigger story. He's 18, of average intelligence, etc (I honestly thought that would bring out the more human side of him in a goofy way to assist the 80s aesthetic I was going for).

I will admit though, Midnights in Gaudium was originally written with a much darker tone and edgy outcome in mind before I went "Nah, that just feels like shock-value for the sake of shock value", which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it felt like an unnecessary bitter introduction to my VN. Like it would be a story dedicated to catering to what others would want, rather than something that entertained me and was fun to work on.

I'm very grateful for the feedback! I read every word and will definitely keep it mind for future reference!

*Sidenote (I think my personal preferences might've made a super prominent appearance when designing Quen. She's more "developed" per say, because she has a sense of who she is. Every LI is 18-21 and trying to figure things out. She's also very toxic but dw I ignore that too :WeSmart:)

Last edited:

spacemanspeanutcan

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2022
Angelina looks like the Honey Select version of Kendra from Artemis.
I'm going to be honest, I have zero idea who that is, so it's purely coincidence; more power to the dev(s) of Artemis for having good taste in character creation though! (Makes me want to find time to play their VN! :) )

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes