Collection Video Midnightsfm Collection [2024-05-01] [Midnightnsfw]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Creation of Lilith

Jun 29, 2023
Jill Valentine - Midnightsfm
View attachment 3619675

Workupload

Pixeldrain
I don't understand why this author chooses to display so much of the dudes. Is his content supposed to be bisexual, cuckoldry or voyeur? The models are fine, but the positions and camara positioning is simply NOT erotic for me. Like, I try putting myself in other possible audience members, if I were bi, which I think I am, maybe I would care about looking at men's bodies, however, I'm not here for it. Cuckoldry is not something I can feel, cause this fictional character is not my partner, so... this is odd? Voyeur maybe the feel, watching others take action, but then again, when I think of any fictional woman, I don't imagine them having sex, rather "being" erotic. And the latter statement is something many authors/creators just fail creating. Replace Jill's face and hair, what is left in the film? what's the point of using Jill, if the activity is so random?

xxx1320

May 2, 2020
I don't understand why this author chooses to display so much of the dudes. Is his content supposed to be bisexual, cuckoldry or voyeur? The models are fine, but the positions and camara positioning is simply NOT erotic for me. Like, I try putting myself in other possible audience members, if I were bi, which I think I am, maybe I would care about looking at men's bodies, however, I'm not here for it. Cuckoldry is not something I can feel, cause this fictional character is not my partner, so... this is odd? Voyeur maybe the feel, watching others take action, but then again, when I think of any fictional woman, I don't imagine them having sex, rather "being" erotic. And the latter statement is something many authors/creators just fail creating. Replace Jill's face and hair, what is left in the film? what's the point of using Jill, if the activity is so random?
He may just want to demonstrate sexual organ bonding

• Hey there
Reactions: Creation of Lilith
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote