2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SpicyLemon

Jul 28, 2022
Full Save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had a thought to get over my exhaustion with the game and at least check, and as predicted, the gallery doesn't work unless the game is in JAP.
But a super cool bonus to that?
Well you can't get the Bad End sequence from the gallery.
So if you want to see everything, you have to set out into the world and find the scene normally.
10/10 they really thought this game out.
How to achieve the bad end?

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
How to achieve the bad end?
Good and Bad endings are obtained from the same spot.
Good Ending from holding Z to chase away the darkness, BAD ending if you let the darkness consume you.

Copy Pasting from my preceding post:
Load 5,
Take leftmost door,
Climb stairs for topleft door,
Directly below is the ritual chamber door.
Stand in front of Altar.
Open inventory, select Music Box.
Wait and don't do anything for a good while probably.

(If I got it wrong, I blame having not seen this game in what feels like years?)

• Love
Reactions: SpicyLemon

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
it was cheap as fuck and i had some change so here you go! :D(y)
Pixeldrain
hope its ok its my first time posting a download so if i did something wrong then sorry just wanted to help.
Thanks for the newest version !

So, if there's people who already played that newest version, did the bugs get removed or not ?

Radoka

Feb 19, 2018
There are still some bugs but a lot less than before judging my messages in the thread

Also does anyone know how to get to the end of the game? I found 2 pieces of the music box but not enough to make it play. Only things I cant seem to figure out are how to open the chest in the witch’s library and what you do in the sword room, everywhere else seems done

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
There's a new version too, if anybody could share it would be welcome. (hope it fix the black screen on the chair scene)

1713583495302.png

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes