2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Unfortunately everything crashes constantly and saving is blocked, so I have no idea how to even safely test if things are going to crash. Lots of things are also incredibly buggy. Even just opening doors sometimes starts to tweak out and cause you to back out the door you came in for no reason. It all culminates in a very unenjoyable experience.
You can save by moving to the orb pedestals with the bell action (example of one is in the first room) and then using the lens action on it.

Not that it helps much...

Here are the bugs I found so far:

- If you decide to abandon the mc after a scene the game will not understand and either let you re-launch the scene or soft-lock (only if language is set to english)

- On some objects the game has trouble understanding what command you are using, often resulting is the opposite you wished (examine instead of action or vice-versa) or even both at the same time.

- The wasp door you find a little into the game straight up does not work, after the mc enters she automatically moves to the door square again and exits immediately (very problematic, since I think one of the progression items is inside)

- If you get caught by the demon on the wasp door floor you will be teleported into the floor when the scene ends (only if language is set to english)

- If you use the lens action while standing on the orb pedestal you will get both the mc and save menus opening after each is closed

- The scene where the mc is locked into a climax torture chair does not show any image or animation until she climaxes once

What a mysterious jogo o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: AzuraMeta

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
Playing in English is the cause for countless problems. The game seems to just not function like that.
I'm going to leave it in JAP and try using MTool to play this instead.

Wasp room that forces you to leave when entering:
I direct her to go into it from the floor below, she states that she opens the door,
then goes in. If she leaves, I reload the save. Repeating this in a fiddly way got me in the room.
(Might be impossible in English.)
-I later figure out that I can force my way in using the pause key.

The instructions inside that wasp room:
"
This world was created by a music box. The key to get out of here is also
in the music box.
Find the music box and make it perfect, then play it during the ritual.
However, the nightmare monster will also be drawn to the tune of the box.
At that point, some other tone may be needed.
If there is another tone, it will complement the melody of the music box.
He who pushes his spirit back to the original world should become a stronger force.
This sentence may have been written by Roz.
"
You will also find a part of the music box here. So you have to do this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Playing in English is the cause for countless problems. The game seems to just not function like that.
I'm going to leave it in JAP and try using MTool to play this instead.
How does that even happen?

For that to occur, game code that has nothing to do with dialog has to change when you switch language

Last edited:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
How does that even happen?

For that to occur, game code that has nothing to do with dialog has to change when you switch language
Well, there could be multiple reasons, if the translator wasn't careful. For example, the game might use text strings as part of the code (imagine something like "if $variable1 == "examine" then do stuff") which they'd need to change to English everywhere they came up to not break things. Or one of the plugins the game uses might have commands in Japanese, which have been accidentally changed to English. And so on.

Reactions: RM

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I want to like this game as it's highly reminiscent of the old point-and-click adventure games, but good God I've had it freeze on me or just become completely unresponsive too many times to stand. It'd be fine if I could save anywhere rather than just a specific points so I don't have to close the game & replay rooms over and over again...

Reactions: honeysombra

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
Full Save.

I had a thought to get over my exhaustion with the game and at least check, and as predicted, the gallery doesn't work unless the game is in JAP.
But a super cool bonus to that?
Well you can't get the Bad End sequence from the gallery.
So if you want to see everything, you have to set out into the world and find the scene normally.
10/10 they really thought this game out.

Last edited:

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Full Save.

I had a thought to get over my exhaustion with the game and at least check, and as predicted, the gallery doesn't work unless the game is in JAP.
But a super cool bonus to that?
Well you can't get the Bad End sequence from the gallery.
So if you want to see everything, you have to set out into the world and find the scene normally.
10/10 they really thought this game out.

You can also switch language by selecting options when operating the orb

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
was surprised seeing here now knowing that I had it, till I remembered I got it from elsewehre

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes