2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018

- The scene where the mc is locked into a climax torture chair does not show any image or animation until she climaxes once

Decided to dig a bit in game.
There're indeed bugs in english variant of dialogues, for example the chair stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
If anyone interested in how all this magnifying glass/guiding works here's stuff with I undestood so far from game project (may be incorrect, correct me if wrong):

1. Almost every interaction is divided in 2 parts - magnifying glass observation and Miga character "collisions".

2.1 While magnifying glass mode is active player(magnifying glass icon) interacts via accept key with object on map directly on click.
2.2 It's coded that way that observing Miga is checked earlier than observing save crystal, so you basically trigger Miga observation first, exit this event and then save crystal panel is showed afterwards.

3.1 When it is inactive accept key orders Miga to move to your location on x axis and if y axis is higher/lower than some value she will automatically be directed to stairs and trigger move event up/down etc.
3.2 You don't order her to interact with specific object directly, interaction with object is checked and triggered by coordinates on map automatically, so this can be an answer why some things are triggered immediately after exiting H-scene or event dialogues.

Last edited:
Reactions: phzn and Nemexis

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I thought it was just an exploration game, but to think I would be chased by a big damn mask is unexpected... Isn't this a horror game?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Honestly, I dig this game.
It kinda reminds me of OneShot, for some reason.
DL'd it a while ago, but might as well do it again. :WeSmart:
Cheers.

Goyeo

Aug 1, 2020
I'm curious if anyone knows if being fertilized does anything? Waited around, tried going into different rooms, nothing happens. Is it just the fertilization and no pregnancy/birth?

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
So.. this is where the story ends for now thanks to bad programming I guess. Tried switching languages, doesn't work. It's supposed to say "it's opened" after you click on this door, but instead the girl goes in and out immediately. Sometimes it'll say "there's a hornet on this door and it's locked". What a shame, good art, could've easily sold on steam for a good 10$ if the person working on it fixed a couple bugs...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So.. this is where the story ends for now thanks to bad programming I guess. Tried switching languages, doesn't work. It's supposed to say "it's opened" after you click on this door, but instead the girl goes in and out immediately. Sometimes it'll say "there's a hornet on this door and it's locked". What a shame, good art, could've easily sold on steam for a good 10$ if the person working on it fixed a couple bugs...
yeah, fortunately someone posted a save earlier so you can check out the ending and gallery at least

Reactions: robozaec

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
It's very finicky, but by mashing pause as you go through the door sometimes you can get it to pause in the other room and progress. Switching to Japanese language might help, that fixes some of the bugs.

There does seem to be a major bug - you're not meant to be able to go through the spider or hornet doors until you get the spider/hornet key, respectively, but one of them (I forget which) is bugged and lets you enter from the start. They might have fixed this in a patch.

Aug 13, 2017
Decided to dig a bit in game.
There're indeed bugs in english variant of dialogues, for example the chair stuff:
What app do you use to see events and the project like this?

I might as well go in and translate the Japanese part of the game, using the same text as the English or even fix some spelling errors and inconsistencies using Translator++ and make a patch. Also decrypted the image files (like text boxes under H scenes) so will also be translated.

Reactions: The_Knut

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
What app do you use to see events and the project like this?

I might as well go in and translate the Japanese part of the game, using the same text as the English or even fix some spelling errors and inconsistencies using Translator++ and make a patch. Also decrypted the image files (like text boxes under H scenes) so will also be translated.
RPG Maker MZ / MV
The program which is used to make these games.

Be warned tho that every variable and comment is in japanese in this particular project and it takes some time to get familiar with toolkit.

Aug 13, 2017
RPG Maker MZ / MV
The program which is used to make these games.

Be warned tho that every variable and comment is in japanese in this particular project and it takes some time to get familiar with toolkit.
When I opened the project in RMMZ before, it wasn't showing properly. I thought the files are usually encrypted, and that's the reason, but I will look into it a bit more then. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
When I opened the project in RMMZ before, it wasn't showing properly. I thought the files are usually encrypted, and that's the reason, but I will look into it a bit more then. Thanks for the tip!
Yup, the picture and sound files need to be decrypted first. Code itself is perfectly fine and ready to be worked on.

Aug 13, 2017
The English version is not only buggy, but also lacking quite a bit of content, it seems like. About third of the text bubbles (which pop up under H scenes) are not translated either, so it's working with a smaller pool of text and reusing unrelated ones just to fill those gaps.

Here's an from the game:

afasfsaf.png

But in many cases, they didn't bother to fill out the content at all:
It's reusing text from other scenes mostly though. But the code in general is a bit messy, as some content is there but never actually used:
So definitely has some issues that need fixing..

Last edited:

Bodya12477

Jul 21, 2023
people what to do when I enter a room in a bee, the character goes out by himself and there's nothing I can do about it, no matter what I try, I still can't go in there, reinstalled the game, started over and nothing helped, what to do, maybe something is needed to go in

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
I hope the next version is less buggy and with the missing content. Keep us posted, please ?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes