makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Oh.. so that's why I see a bunch of games with mobiles versions but without the tags.., but I don't think every game will try to make a "official" port, sometimes It's just better to play the unofficial one..
Yup, bless the modders and porters (and emulators)! The tag rule is probably for clarity, since there's no guarantee of third-party mods and ports receiving support.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Im having similar issues as well. The 2 versions of the game I downloaded are either missing several files or have them renamed and I don't want to have to go through the game's files and edit all of them manually.
Sounds like a bad extraction. I pulled the archive from Uploadhaven and extracted it with WinRAR, no problems encountered while playing to day 3. Extract again with something that can handle the Japanese encoding.

Reactions: hiderlink20

dad5

Aug 18, 2022
Can anybody play this?? if so help me i have problem i need some program to start a game its send me and error about RPG NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Sorry for the lack of updates these past weeks. Obviously, I wasn't able to finish the translation yet, my estimations are as unreliable as always. What I managed to do is to finish all camwhore H-scenes (12 in total, images not translated yet) and two events with the neighbor ojii-san. Will post new data files once I finish the remaining 3 scenes with the neighbor and 2 gloryhole scenes.

Appreciate your kind words!
Don't know what it's like, but playing MTL'd Heisendou games gotta be awful: the dude heavily reuses CGs between his titles, and practically the only thing his games have going for them is the raunchy, lewd writing in H-scenes. But in that aspect he's really one of the best in RPGM eroge market.
Wait, we got a translation? Damn, I wish I weren't 2 years late, but thanks.

Bustergear

Oct 13, 2020
I am having a similar problem with Nymphomania priestess where it first looks for a specific font and then looks for files that are missing (they already were not there after extraction). How do I fix it so I can play?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
If files are missing, install the required runtime package (RTP; see Installation in the opening post, different games need different packages). If the RTP does not solve the issue, extract again with a different extractor or different encoding settings - the extractor must handle the Japanese encoding correctly. Use a simple file path like "X:\Games\Miko" (alphanumericals only, no spaces, no virtual anything, etc.). Download the game archive again as a last resort.

Most of the time, file issues result from a failed extraction or a missing RTP. If memory serves, there should be no need to change system locale to Japanese (or emulate it). Only matters for the encoding/decoding.

If you're on Android/IOS/MacOS/not-Windows, then it's an emulation issue and your best bet is looking for help in that community.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes