Jan 4, 2024
Stuff I still need to redo in netorase path in new style:
  • First wave (nsfw sprites):
    • 42 left
  • Second wave (sfw sprites):
    • 25 left
  • Third wave (CGs):
    • 45 left
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Although you definitely know better, but I am expressing my opinion, in my opinion, the third phase is more important than the first and second phase, and it is better to finish it first, because this game is a masterpiece even without sprites, but CG plays the main role and there is little left compared to the number of sprites

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
While I love the game but I always find myself laughing at the size of the dicks in this game why can't the game dev just create a games with normal size dicks or above average size, anyway love the game would like to see the MC maybe cleaning up his GF after she gets fucked or may be even joining in.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't understand the hate this developer gets. Yes, I prefer hand drawing too, but the thing is that making uncanny looking 3D models requires much less labor than that, or this platform is full of games made with koikatsu assets which is just another game, and they use the ingame images to create game which is most lazyass thing ever, yet does not gets hate. Artificial intelligence visuals are considered public, but making your game on games like Koikatsu is directly copyrighted. It is a violation.

It is obvious that the developer has already worked hard to obtain these visuals, and I think it will evolve into a very solid game with good writing and script. I congratulate the developer, wish him success and look forward to future updates.

Btw add gangbang pls.

AWESOME POST!!!

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Great update. You making huge progress and the game is getting better and better every update. Cant wait for another update soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
I would like to know how the music on the title screen was made. The song cant be found I assume it was sung by an AI voice and maybe even written by it? If so I would like to know wich web-site provides it. I am looking for something like that for a project of mine I was thinking about for some time. By the way nice work so far with the VN.

FireKaliber

Apr 2, 2018
So maybe this has been answered in the thread already, but what style of AI art is final art going to be? Because so far I've seen full anime, which it seems you're pivoting away from. Pretty realistic, which seems to be the majority of the pictures of Mila at the moment. But then there's this in between, like when she's on the phone facetiming, which looks pretty good, but doesn't completely fit with what the other art is currently.

So what's the end goal here?

Reactions: crashbangwhallop

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get BBC gloryhole ?
I saw a pic and I cant reach to that scene.

Can anyone here guide me, how to get that scene OR steps to get on that route.

Reactions: Ku-chan

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Were the old routes really that bad that they needed to be nuked before being rewritten? I just found this game and was curious.
It nuked not because it was bad, it's more like safety reasons - described here

Dear, a little hint: take your time, a month, two, three, write first the perfect plot you want, then make the game. We will wait.
When I start the new game I would definately take my time - I need to train a couple Loras for SDXL with expressions I need, and also I'll need to train (or merge) a mixed style Lora, to lessen the amount of Loras I use in one prompt. Then I'll write a plot with wide strokes, and create a characters I need there. Then I train Loras for them, to make them stable (for now I only use Mila's Lora, that's why Bob's and Paul's faces are unstable). Then I'll start to write scripts and generate pictures. I should train style Lora right now, because otherwise it may affect my workflow in the future, but the style will change again and people may not like that. So that's why I probably won't.
For now I want to stabilize my workflow and take a grasp of making a VN, because I've never done it before, and this way of storytelling is new to me. I need to understand what looks good and what's not, what's important and what's not. I don't know any other way than make it bit by bit with "trial and error" type of attitude :)
Anyway, thank you for your kind words!

I played a very early version and don't remember seeing the “animated” tag there. I also don't remember any animations in the game. If the developer has implemented them in the meantime, I will definitely try the game again. Even though Mila is pretty damn cute, animations are simply missing for a proper fap imo.
AI can do animations?
There are 2 and 3 frames animations in most of H-scenes in the game. A simple ones)
Stable diffusion helps with making images. With some additional effort you can make animations. There is some ways to make animations with AI too - my frames Loras for example, but they are too stiff, in my opinion.

As for the game itself, can't imagine myself generating all this on my 2060. aDDont, either you have some quality specs or a patience of a saint. Great work. Writing is also surprisingly tight and interesting. And what did you use for music?
I would like to know how the music on the title screen was made. The song cant be found I assume it was sung by an AI voice and maybe even written by it? If so I would like to know wich web-site provides it. I am looking for something like that for a project of mine I was thinking about for some time. By the way nice work so far with the VN.
Thank you!
I have 4090 - one base picture generates in about 8-9 seconds, then I have about 200 generations per picture on inpainting, that takes more time if I use rifiner models - about 30 seconds per picture. Expressions variations are easier to make most of the time :)

For music I used , but text was written by me though)

Only real problem is the art inconsistency.
It will be fixed in the future, it's the "old style" arts

Although you definitely know better, but I am expressing my opinion, in my opinion, the third phase is more important than the first and second phase, and it is better to finish it first, because this game is a masterpiece even without sprites, but CG plays the main role and there is little left compared to the number of sprites
The reason behind the way of prioritizing is that those CGs are seen once, and sprites used a couple of times, but I'll think about making CGs first :)

Lots of Errors. The last in the group after old save. If old saves are broken note in OP so we can ignore this game for a year.
Saves from 1.2.10 should work fine, older ones could have errors. I don't plan any refactoring in the nearest future, but I won't make any promises)

Good game . Will Mila have tattoo , piercing in future ?
In NTR route she will have both)

...what style of AI art is final art going to be?
So what's the end goal here?
The one in the previews (more realistic one). All other CGs will be reworkied (I'm reworking 'em bit by bit with every release).

Can anyone tell me how to get BBC gloryhole ?
It's not a gloryhole, it's Mila's training with BBC dildo in NTR route. Those were deleted from the game when the Great Purge happened. For now this route is on hold, I'll come back to it when netorase route is finished:)

peperonni31

Jan 1, 2023
It nuked not because it was bad, it's more like safety reasons - described here

When I start the new game I would definately take my time - I need to train a couple Loras for SDXL with expressions I need, and also I'll need to train (or merge) a mixed style Lora, to lessen the amount of Loras I use in one prompt. Then I'll write a plot with wide strokes, and create a characters I need there. Then I train Loras for them, to make them stable (for now I only use Mila's Lora, that's why Bob's and Paul's faces are unstable). Then I'll start to write scripts and generate pictures. I should train style Lora right now, because otherwise it may affect my workflow in the future, but the style will change again and people may not like that. So that's why I probably won't.
For now I want to stabilize my workflow and take a grasp of making a VN, because I've never done it before, and this way of storytelling is new to me. I need to understand what looks good and what's not, what's important and what's not. I don't know any other way than make it bit by bit with "trial and error" type of attitude :)
Anyway, thank you for your kind words!

There are 2 and 3 frames animations in most of H-scenes in the game. A simple ones)
Stable diffusion helps with making images. With some additional effort you can make animations. There is some ways to make animations with AI too - my frames Loras for example, but they are too stiff, in my opinion.

Thank you!
I have 4090 - one base picture generates in about 8-9 seconds, then I have about 200 generations per picture on inpainting, that takes more time if I use rifiner models - about 30 seconds per picture. Expressions variations are easier to make most of the time :)

For music I used , but text was written by me though)

It will be fixed in the future, it's the "old style" arts

The reason behind the way of prioritizing is that those CGs are seen once, and sprites used a couple of times, but I'll think about making CGs first :)

Saves from 1.2.10 should work fine, older ones could have errors. I don't plan any refactoring in the nearest future, but I won't make any promises)

In NTR route she will have both)

The one in the previews (more realistic one). All other CGs will be reworkied (I'm reworking 'em bit by bit with every release).

It's not a gloryhole, it's Mila's training with BBC dildo in NTR route. Those were deleted from the game when the Great Purge happened. For now this route is on hold, I'll come back to it when netorase route is finished:)
please make tattoo and piercing optional :(

tiyme

Nov 7, 2017
Would love to see more exhibitionism and public play or flashing/teasing strangers in all over the game. That small part in the ntr section is one of my favorites, maybe have a subpath of online/public slut too. Great work on all this, its come so far man

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes