aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Well, shit, give me a complex, why don't you game?
Fixed to "His dick was smaller then Bob's". I write script before I make CGs, so sometimes I forget to fix some descriptions:)

BTW, aDDont you might want to cut back on the "make Mila jealous" just a bit, on the submissive to Bob side. It really does not match with his prior personality to go from 'complete loser' to he was a 'complete stud' with call girls. I get it might be easier to live out some fantasies with certain call girls(not many would allow what Mila was allowing). Just because they get paid for sex, does not mean many are going to be into being totally dominated. You would get more of that from a non-pro, in a bdsm club.
It will be hard to change that at that point. It's like I will need to rewrite the whole scene. I needed someone to be dom in that scene so I made a slpit personality shortcut. Not the best way, I agree, but I still treat this game as a demo:) It should come to an end soon.

I am mostly looking forward to her dom side being fleshed out. I prefer the idea of playing as this tiny girl who wants to dominate.
I guess I'll start the Mila dom route after the next update. Next update should wrap up the sub route for this scene.
Could anyone tell me which AI the creator uses?? I was very impressed with the "constancy" of the character. and it's a wonder that the AI manages to give these more lolis features in some scenes, generally AIs stay away from this tag
It is mentioned in the game description. There are also some useful links too)

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: aDDon't - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.8b
The good thing about a game is to start from the beginning, to understand the story, but here the DV must have been very indisposed, putting together the images relating to Bob's story, and all that could be seen on the screen was just the subtitles and some sex noises, there were hundreds of scenes without images, always appearing like this photo.
Whoever develops a game has to have in mind what they want in their creation and if they want to have supporters they should really think before launching something as poor as this, sorry for the sincerity, but if your game really continues in this way, it would be better to abandon it here.(n)
screenshot0001.png

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
The good thing about a game is to start from the beginning, to understand the story, but here the DV must have been very indisposed, putting together the images relating to Bob's story, and all that could be seen on the screen was just the subtitles and some sex noises, there were hundreds of scenes without images, always appearing like this photo.
You can jump over the missing stuff as eplained here
The reasons why it happened described here
Missing stuff will be remade and added later.

new version?
Next week. It's only been 7 days from the last one:)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Why does it state, that there are three paths in the game, when really there is only one? The Dev makes a start on the NTR and faithful routes, in the first update, and then just totally ignores them and concentrates entirely on the Netorase Path. The faithful path doesn't even begin, and the NTR/cheating path has no cheating on it. So what's the point of claiming that they're in the game? Why not be honest and state clearly that this is a Netorase game?

I don't have any problem with it just being Netorase. It just seems disingenuous, to claim there are three routes, when there clearly aren't. Now it may be that the Dev plans to implement those routes in the future, but as things stand they don't exist.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thank you!
At first I wanted to make this game a demo and it supposed to be short. For now my plan is to finish the netorase path and then start another game, but it depends - maybe I'll continue developing this one, and one day may even come back to the loyal and NTR routes, or create additional branches. I am not sure, and don't have a solid answer for that question.
For now I have plans for adding two scenes with random "faceless" dudes, and one scene with additional girl (I am not sure about that, and not sure should I create a "character" for her). We'll see how it goes :). Also it will be fair to say that I changed my plans for netorase path drasticly two times already, and may do that again in the future. My patrons guide me to the way they see fit, and I follow.

Ahah, yeah :) If that's a "medium breasts" I wonder what big ones will be...
I'm a bit confused. You say you may not go back to the loyal and NTR routes. There is no loyal route, and the NTR 'route' is one scene. If you don't intend to ever develop them, then why are they in the game at all? Why not state from the beginning, that this is a Netorase focussed game?

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Why does it state, that there are three paths in the game, when really there is only one? The Dev makes a start on the NTR and faithful routes, in the first update, and then just totally ignores them and concentrates entirely on the Netorase Path. The faithful path doesn't even begin, and the NTR/cheating path has no cheating on it. So what's the point of claiming that they're in the game? Why not be honest and state clearly that this is a Netorase game?

I don't have any problem with it just being Netorase. It just seems disingenuous, to claim there are three routes, when there clearly aren't. Now it may be that the Dev plans to implement those routes in the future, but as things stand they don't exist.
There were three paths before the "Great Purge". They were cut out from the game untill I remake all of the old CGs.

The whole game was supposed to be a demo which has three routes. NTR (~120 pictures) and Loyal (~100 pictures) path were short but finished. Netorase wasn't complete. For now there is no complete routes at all< and I'm working on netorase route. I plan to redo all of the missing stuff in the future.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I loved the more Femdommy path, wish there was more of it, are there plans to generally make her more dominant? the latest encounter with Bob was a long one, looking forward to the femdom version of that!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
No mention of broken saves, so a whole bunch of skippable errors taking pictures in the park. This would be the last, but everyone was an image issue.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes