aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
...sprites outside of cutscenes that have white lines around their frames visible, that'll need to be edited...
For some reason it's keep poping up yeah, I even tried to erase the borders manualy but still some of the pictures still have it. And cuting wasn't perfect, will clean it up someday, I think)
Thanks!
I've played a couple of AI games, this one has some top of the shelf individual pictures.
There's that uncanny feeling when they are talking, and character stays at the same place but the face morphs several times, that's kinda bad. Not sure how it could be fixes, maybe move the whole character around when you want a different facial expression on them..?
Still, I'd rather fap to this level of AI art than low-mid level Daz3D, or low level hand-drawn stuff. Mila is very cute :devilish:
Good job!
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the best way to make the scene consistent from one side and have different expressions from the other. The best way is appears to be cutting off the image from background, regenerate the background without characters, then pasting em back, and inpaint the edges. But this process made me realize problems with style Lora, so I guess I'll put it aside to later - will need to do a bit of training I guess)
Anyway, big thanks for your comment, I am a fan of Insight of you, especially Maya - she is lovely) And redhead gf is just adorable)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdventAnyx

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
You mean something like scenes with farm villages or scenes with animals? I think I won't be able to do good stuff with animals - not my thing)
OMG yes, thanks! Mila is a little slut, but not a deviated person.
A little less slut and she'll be the perfect wife ;)
(but for the game this works perfectly)

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
For some reason it's keep poping up yeah, I even tried to erase the borders manualy but still some of the pictures still have it. And cuting wasn't perfect, will clean it up someday, I think)
Thanks!

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the best way to make the scene consistent from one side and have different expressions from the other. The best way is appears to be cutting off the image from background, regenerate the background without characters, then pasting em back, and inpaint the edges. But this process made me realize problems with style Lora, so I guess I'll put it aside to later - will need to do a bit of training I guess)
Anyway, big thanks for your comment, I am a fan of Insight of you, especially Maya - she is lovely) And redhead gf is just adorable)
I had an app on my phone that can change photo facial expression (mad to smile, smile to rage ecc.). Perhaps it works on AI faces.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
I had an app on my phone that can change photo facial expression (mad to smile, smile to rage ecc.). Perhaps it works on AI faces.
Most likely it works only for realistic images. The flow there most likelt is faceId the source image and inpaint the face using auto mask with 0.55-0.65 denosing str. The problem with this flow is the model - change in style will be visible, and it will be bad.

Though I may be wrong, so if you don't mind can you try to change expression on some of the pics from the game? All pictures are in the images folder so you can pick the one you like)

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Great story, I hope the netorase part continues soon, I can't help but wonder what twists Paul and Mila's relationship will take. Also, congratulations to the developer, I don't know if it's thanks to AI, it doesn't matter, you can appreciate when the art is well done and accompanied by good characters for the story. Also, this seems to be the future, because these new developers that use AI usually have a higher update rate.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Are there version in Russian ?
FameTrigger contacted me a couple months ago and started making it, but as I understood he has some stuff going on in his life so he couldn't finish it yet. It's behind the schedule I think.

control_c

Apr 21, 2024
FameTrigger contacted me a couple months ago and started making it, but as I understood he has some stuff going on in his life so he couldn't finish it yet. It's behind the schedule I think.
Thx! There are boosty or something for donated from Russia!

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Netorase route is restored and up to date in all routes, and now I am working on NTR route. I don't like the flow there, so it won't be restored more like reworked, I think)
Loyal route is still disabled.
So at some point there was more content than we have now? Even on the vanilla path?

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
So at some point there was more content than we have now? Even on the vanilla path?
The first version of the game I made was in different artstyle. You can see it on the gif under my post. It was based on 1.5 model, which was less stable then the one I'm using now. I changed the model and after a while great purge happened and I deleted almost all of the old style CGs. Netorase route was restored completely, now I'm working on NTR route. Loyal route is switched off for now.

3D Reaver

May 15, 2020
aDDont was there a video explaining how you do the art the on the patreon? Could you make that avaliable somewhere else?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
What is it about fit redheads with pale skin and perky tits?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure I wasn't going to like this one, but Mila certainly got my attention, so I decided to give it a try...
Glad I did.

The "cheating" route isn't for me, but still curious to see how it develops, completionism OCD and all. I did like the phone/sexting pics and stuff. Could see/use a little more of it in the other 2 routes, too. Good use already in the sharing, just thinking the "loyal" route.

Really curious to see where the currently cut short "loyal" route is going to go. A monogamous couple route doesn't have to be "boring vanilla" if a dev has the right mindset and imagination to "go there" and explore it... And the wife with other women doesn't necessarily have to be off the table on this path, just no other dudes, just saying, it's an idea...;):LOL: The "Paul" path in the "sharing' route suggests this dev has the mind to make the "loyal"/monogamous couple route really good...

So, the "sharing" route...while the older, fat guy (and hobos...lol) stuff isn't my thing, the story so far is pretty good and makes Bob a more sympathetic, easily likeable character in context. So, hats off to the dev for reeling me into a story that I'd otherwise skip...lol Seeing Bob with Mila certainly isn't go to "do it" for me, but the story is at least intriguing.

I'm not wholly anti-AI, use it as a tool in my own field, but I do tend to be hesitant about it in an artistic, creative context. But... if it works/sells, and entertaining, so be it. After all, a lot of modern art is just complete :poop:, but people eat it up for some reason...:LOL:

So, in summary, good stuff, looking forward to seeing this one develop.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
this game is waste of time.. sorry...
the last six downloads I end up at the same ending... no new content... even try different routers...but still..
all routes end with brutal sex with the old fat vulgar dude who loves prostitutes... no new content from there since 6 months...
I'm sorry... too many paths... to complicated to do a analysist for all possible routes.. no time... and its off setting regardless of great renders and character creations.. AI
I Quote "I have too much love for only one man/(VN)"

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It's all happening so fast, I'm kinda overstimulated already. With how good this Ai model works, I wish the story had a different pacing when it comes to, well, anything.

What I really liked was 'her' attempt to talk him out of red-pilled head space. I didn't really fit the character since he had been in a longer relationship at some point, which makes him even more of a lost douche bag, but then she succumbed to his dick too fast to make any of the discussion remotely relevant to the relationship they're having now. He shouldn't have gone all in from the start, it makes for a boring poker game.

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes