b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Futa in the title.
Western 3d artist.
Chance of actually being futa, statistically low.

The name Serge3dx rings a bell, think this game will be shemale, not futa.

• Haha
Reactions: anotherday

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Futa in the title.
Western 3d artist.
Chance of actually being futa, statistically low.

The name Serge3dx rings a bell, think this game will be shemale, not futa.
If you can't see how low her balls go, nor how thick they might be with regard to the longi penis, you probably have 0 shot seeing the vagina underneath.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I'm fine with inhuman dicks in these types of games. In fact I actually enjoy when they're big enough to visibly distend a girl's stomach during sex scenes. But if you're going to have someone stop mid-blowjob, put her mouth back to normal. I laughed out loud at how absurd that image was.

• Red Heart

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Absolutely love Serge3DX's work. This game is sure to be great. But I'm curious to see if this will be just like the comics; futa x female only, or will there eventually be some futa x futa content.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why are you even here man
Someone needs to make a dumbass comment about a game they aren't even going to play, happens all the time.

We even had a discord drinking game one night where we waited for threads to pop up and have a drink every time some tool made a comment like that.

Take a shot everytime someone complains about futa, female protags or ntr. Not something we can do often or we'll be alcholics (there are a LOT of dumbfuck comments made) but was a good night .... I think. Memory got a bit fuzzy after a while.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Someone needs to make a dumbass comment about a game they aren't even going to play, happens all the time.

We even had a discord drinking game one night where we waited for threads to pop up and have a drink every time some tool made a comment like that.

Take a shot everytime someone complains about futa, female protags or ntr. Not something we can do often or we'll be alcholics (there are a LOT of dumbfuck comments made) but was a good night .... I think. Memory got a bit fuzzy after a while.
*sigh* fine, I'll order you a new liver.... but promise me the next futa-protag thread, you'll do it with orange juice

Brahbrahdude

Sep 27, 2019
oh hell yea is that serge? Known for young futa on thicc milf comics which is what I've been wanting most in a game.

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
Dick is not big enough, has to be at least 3 times as long as a a human arm.
The women are extremly skinny they can sit on 2 chairs WTF. Its completely unacceptable that they don't get stuck in every double door frame.

SRSLY what is it with the oversizeation in futa games?

• Red Heart

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Wow this a surprise i like serge3dxs art even though sometimes all he seems to do is oral but this should be good art at least.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes