narnif

Sep 4, 2017
What do you think, as if I need to edit a detailed section about it?
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking. My thoughts on the visual "novel" are already stated. You need to put in all tags used in the main post, and probably should add an extra section of which tags you plan on adding.

The way the "dialogue" is written, as well as the pace (or lack thereof) with the story, makes me wonder if you're actually old enough to be here. That's probably more along the lines of English not being a strong language for you, but if what we see are translations, mtl or otherwise, I don't think it's too much of an improvement in the native language.

You start off with a "last time on" without giving any introductions or connections for the reader with any of the characters. Any attempt at an introduction with anyone is an abrupt brick to the face, then moves on.

In the hospital:
MC: "Stepmom"
Stepmom: "Please call me mom"
MC: "OK mom"

This entire project should be scrapped, the ideas collected and organized, plot and direction thought through, and reign in the random nonsense. There are ways to make random nonsense work, but you don't seem to have the properly cultivated skill to make that happen.

There's so much going on with too little of an explanation as to the how, who, what, when, where and -for the love of sanity- WHY?

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking. My thoughts on the visual "novel" are already stated. You need to put in all tags used in the main post, and probably should add an extra section of which tags you plan on adding.

The way the "dialogue" is written, as well as the pace (or lack thereof) with the story, makes me wonder if you're actually old enough to be here. That's probably more along the lines of English not being a strong language for you, but if what we see are translations, mtl or otherwise, I don't think it's too much of an improvement in the native language.

You start off with a "last time on" without giving any introductions or connections for the reader with any of the characters. Any attempt at an introduction with anyone is an abrupt brick to the face, then moves on.

In the hospital:
MC: "Stepmom"
Stepmom: "Please call me mom"
MC: "OK mom"

This entire project should be scrapped, the ideas collected and organized, plot and direction thought through, and reign in the random nonsense. There are ways to make random nonsense work, but you don't seem to have the properly cultivated skill to make that happen.

There's so much going on with too little of an explanation as to the how, who, what, when, where and -for the love of sanity- WHY?
I will take care, I will think more about these errors or missing empty dialogs.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Even as a fan of futa, this is...pretty lame. The models are awkward, the MC is ugly and then the unavoidable NTR. There are so many ways that scene could have been hotter, even with the futa still involved but nope. Hard NTR. My god.
Ok, besides my personal preferences this games needs a lot of work and polish to make it good. Pacing is just not even there and the dialogue leaves much to be desired. I'm sure this is partly because of a language barrier but even so it's all too simple and slapped together. Things just happen without any explanation and the 2-3 word lines just makes it worse.

Last edited:

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
I take all your comments into consideration.
My goal is to quickly add a post to let you know that the project is not stopped.
All of these issues will be fixed. PROJECT CONTINUES. ;)
Your comments, positive or negative, are valuable to me.

Earngame

Jan 16, 2023
HI game is nice =D have potencial only one think it's why Mc have small cock he have same size like he was child it's look like similar. It's just a question if your universum have a magic stuff cool =D maybe u could make MC cock bigger but not by drawing all time =D The Goblin Master gave too MC a special medicne or something which increase his cock. I love situation when mom give to son some shorts or boxers and she think her son can fit easly but his cock it's to huge for that. I also waiting if u make some cuckold if u milf guard some milf are married =D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Milf Guard

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Aight so my guess is that the game will have ntr but the final goal will be harem. I personally don't care about ntr as long as my actions/choices matter and I know what will the endgame will be based on them. The idea/plot of the game is kinda lame (sorry, I mean no offense), but adding futa and monster girls will make the game more "colorful" and intresting for other players;
but beware of the ntr, not everyone is pleased with this kink.
Good luck with game DEV.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Aight so my guess is that the game will have ntr but the final goal will be harem. I personally don't care about ntr as long as my actions/choices matter and I know what will the endgame will be based on them. The idea/plot of the game is kinda lame (sorry, I mean no offense), but adding futa and monster girls will make the game more "colorful" and intresting for other players;
but beware of the ntr, not everyone is pleased with this kink.
Good luck with game DEV.
I don't care about the NTR either. Simply if it cannot be avoided, I don't play, period. And I can say the same about futa characters: If all the sex scenes with futa characters cannot be avoided, I avoid the game.

Jan 28, 2019
Oof.
Ok, where to start?

1,018 words, 5,258 characters
This is a First, more words written in a review than in the game. (y) and well written, I must say. :giggle:

humanstickobserver

Good Job, ;)
I know I tend towards being verbose, but I didn't realize I went that nuts! :ROFLMAO:

Then again, considering some of my other reviews, my infrequent forum posts... hell, even my youtube comments lol I think I need to reign it in. I write essays instead of just conveying simple thoughts!

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes