IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Ok, the shota tag must be removed in the story 5 years pass and the mc grows up, he is no longer a shota....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The girls models look good, but the translation or story leaves much to be desired, is there another episode separate from this one?

EDIT: Now the idea of the game is for the mc to save the mother who was kidnapped 5 years ago......yeah after that scene I imagine what those 5 years have been like for her :KEK:
(btw this game is missing some tags)

Anyways, Good luck dev.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2493590

Overview:
A young man whose mother has passed into the outside world in a car accident. He has to be the protector of all milfs. But there's something you don't know; Come and take a closer look at the crooked family relationship.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-25
Release Date: 2023-03-25
Developer: milfguard - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

I love the characters in this game and the story
It's a shame that there are so few updates, so short and take so long.
Stepmom is not incest.
You need to remove the "tag" to not cheat, or make a Mod
Just an observation

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Guard

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hey,

this shows great potential. Just the MC's baby face...

But keep at it.

PLUS I offer help in regards to finding typos :)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I was going to post similar criticism but saw this post when jumping to the back of the thread.

Moving on.... First we have a technical issue. MC has the accident when he's 8-10 years old. Only 5 years have passed and you already have him driving a car? A new model fashionable sports car? I don't know about your local laws, but in the USA the minimum age for a teenager to get a driving permit is 16 and that involves adult supervision. Many states have a requirement to limit teen passengers without an adult present due to all of the tragedies that happened from partying or driving while distracted. MC would be much more likely to drive around a to and from their job flipping burgers at the neighborhood fast food joint. Also the last time I saw people running around in a linen jacket like that was the 1980's when drove the fashion and music trends.

I know some people actually like those body proportions, but I prefer tits and ass that look more humanoid and athletic. That stuff should stay on African fertility goddess statues and off real people.

Back to fashion. That ugly green lipstick's gotta go because it's like a radiation zone warning for all of the exagerated facial poses that the character puts on. Everything is way too overboard and gives an impression the character is acting on-stage with an audience watching from a distance when it should be more like a video being filmed up close.

You need to have at least some exposition and not just dump the reader into a fantasy or science fiction story. He may have been a libertarian jerk, but was a master of quickly getting the reader quickly up to speed about the setting of one of his short stories.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking. My thoughts on the visual "novel" are already stated. You need to put in all tags used in the main post, and probably should add an extra section of which tags you plan on adding.

The way the "dialogue" is written, as well as the pace (or lack thereof) with the story, makes me wonder if you're actually old enough to be here. That's probably more along the lines of English not being a strong language for you, but if what we see are translations, mtl or otherwise, I don't think it's too much of an improvement in the native language.

You start off with a "last time on" without giving any introductions or connections for the reader with any of the characters. Any attempt at an introduction with anyone is an abrupt brick to the face, then moves on.

In the hospital:
MC: "Stepmom"
Stepmom: "Please call me mom"
MC: "OK mom"

This entire project should be scrapped, the ideas collected and organized, plot and direction thought through, and reign in the random nonsense. There are ways to make random nonsense work, but you don't seem to have the properly cultivated skill to make that happen.

There's so much going on with too little of an explanation as to the how, who, what, when, where and -for the love of sanity- WHY?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This game is confusing af. I have no idea what is happening. This game moves at light speed and expects you to keep up. I think imma skip this.

Jamemememes

Apr 11, 2023
No more shota action then? What a shame, since there are very few 3d games with that content. Lolis on the other hand.. they seem to be everywhere.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes