BDI

May 23, 2017
In the beginning we are given the option to name the MC, but during the game , when he is talking that name appears in the top caption BUT he is called Jason which is the default name by the other players. Your choice, either do not give the option or if it is used, follow through by having everyone call him the changed name.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Milf Guard [v1.2] [Milfguard]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - -

Mac:

- - - -
the file inside says v1.1. i assume its a typo error

Reactions: HaLls86

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
well it is something, I don't know if I like it all that much. Not into monster girl stuff that much. But I wish you luck, peace

Reactions: FideoKojima

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
After the first twenty screens the first comment that needs to be made is, if you are going to allow the MC name to change, you have to actually put the change variable in the script

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2645525

Overview:
A young man whose mother has passed into the outside world in a car accident. He has to be the protector of all milfs. But there's something you don't know; Come and take a closer look at the crooked family relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: milfguard -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

This game is interesting, it's a shame that the updates are short, and take "centuries".
This game started on 06-06-2021, in almost 2 years,game length 15 min.
If someone was subscribed to Patreon, how much would they have paid in 2 years for 15 min. game?
I unsubscribed from Milfy City and other games for this reason, because some Dev want money without working, taking people for imbeciles

Reactions: Milf Guard

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/chapter.rpy", line 284, in script
    sam "Hey kid."
Exception: Sayer 'sam' is not defined.
Based on the scene with Amy and what mc calls "Father" I'm assuming "sam" is mc's dad. I went looking for a suitable avatar image to throw into the Character() for him, but there's no folder in the images for such a dude. So I ended up cloning the one for stranger since all of the other npc's appear to be feminine.

The attached script.rpy slings a sam definition under the stranger one to fix the exception.

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
This game is interesting, it's a shame that the updates are short, and take "centuries".
This game started on 06-06-2021, in almost 2 years,game length 15 min.
If someone was subscribed to Patreon, how much would they have paid in 2 years for 15 min. game?
I unsubscribed from Milfy City and other games for this reason, because some Dev want money without working, taking people for imbeciles
But I don't think of people as imbeciles.
I'm doing this alone.
At the same time, I work in another company during the day to earn my living.
So my whole day is not spent dealing with this project.
I hope you understand. Don't pay but you can follow the game.
Kind regards.

Reactions: hentai charley
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes