Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Season 2 will also be futa.
The following seasons will continue as normal.
So based on this answer, neither NTR/Futa/trans content can be avoided. At this point, I think I'll set the topic to ignore. Sad because once I set it to ignore, I will never know again if the game will change on this aspect. I don't know what to say, i hope the game goes well for you. And that you made the right choice in selecting the user you thought was most appropriate. But I'm not interested in the NTR/futa/trans content.

Anyway thank you for the answer

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
So based on this answer, neither NTR/Futa/trans content can be avoided. At this point, I think I'll set the topic to ignore. Sad because once I set it to ignore, I will never know again if the game will change on this aspect. I don't know what to say, i hope the game goes well for you. And that you made the right choice in selecting the user you thought was most appropriate. But I'm not interested in the NTR/futa/trans content.

Anyway thank you for the answer
It is difficult to appeal to everyone.
I just said season 2 will be dafuta.
There will be no futa in other seasons.
you know dude. I think I explained enough.
In my other articles I write, I do not do this for the benefit of me.
but thanks for your comment, good luck to you other games too.

Kado1881

Jun 1, 2023
my game keeps crashing tried to redownload and delete all data from roaming ect. anyone else have a this problem?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the honesty. In any case if futa content and NTR can't be avoided, I have no interest in the game, even if it's just a scene.

So good luck with the game.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
wait hold up! Milf Guarding mmm too bad these milfs won't know whats gonna happen when they go to bed, the milf guard is gonna be milf groping soon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;):cool::eek::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 105 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gametimer
Oct 9, 2020
On the other hand, I love when you make futanari and in fact it would be better to even increase their number given that in the video game world there are few that are done well with the main male characters, so I hope that you will put many futanari in the future and that you always manage to give your best.
ps: you gave me good times so I'm following you from now on congratulations again

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
If this game isn't abandoned, don't bother following his complaints since by ignoring, he's shown he doesn't care whether this game changes

Though, that's if you even see this since it's been almost 5 months since you last posted here or on patreon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I am surprised this has not been posted yet. This is a message I got in Patreon

" Our latest game, The Lost Time Chronicles, is currently in production.We will not continue the Milfg Guard project. I'm making this game alone. "

Tsunade96

Nov 1, 2022
does/will this game have any mother/son content? That's what I am looking for. Suggest me some good games of the genre. Thanks

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
I am surprised this has not been posted yet. This is a message I got in Patreon

" Our latest game, The Lost Time Chronicles, is currently in production.We will not continue the Milfg Guard project. I'm making this game alone. "
patreon was deleted

• Sad
Reactions: Melmoth99
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes