antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
But I don't think of people as imbeciles.
I'm doing this alone.
At the same time, I work in another company during the day to earn my living.
So my whole day is not spent dealing with this project.
I hope you understand. Don't pay but you can follow the game.
Kind regards.
I think you are the Dev of this game, so what I said is not a criticism, but just my opinion.
I think your game is good, I love it and I think that all work deserves and has to be paid.
For 1 minute, put yourself in my place, and tell me.
Did you pay for a game that takes 1 or 2 years to have an update?
I think your work is excellent, and I sincerely wish you to continue.
Have a great day
Hugs from Switzerland

• Love
Reactions: Milf Guard

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
I think you are the Dev of this game, so what I said is not a criticism, but just my opinion.
I think your game is good, I love it and I think that all work deserves and has to be paid.
For 1 minute, put yourself in my place, and tell me.
Did you pay for a game that takes 1 or 2 years to have an update?
I think your work is excellent, and I sincerely wish you to continue.
Have a great day
Hugs from Switzerland
My friend, you are right, I did not deal with it in those 1-2 years, if you look at my past correspondence, you will understand me.
I try to do this regularly now. I am not financially dependent on it, even if there is no profit, I want to do it and finish it. Because it will help me. I take into account what you wrote on the forum and elsewhere and try to plan. Also thank you for your comments :)

Reactions: hentai charley

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
My friend, you are right, I did not deal with it in those 1-2 years, if you look at my past correspondence, you will understand me.
I try to do this regularly now. I am not financially dependent on it, even if there is no profit, I want to do it and finish it. Because it will help me. I take into account what you wrote on the forum and elsewhere and try to plan. Also thank you for your comments :)
Is a pleasure
Have a great day:giggle:

Reactions: Milf Guard

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So, Samantha is supposed to be the Stepmother, but Kassandra looks AT LEAST 10 years older than her (and I would actually say closer to 15). If Amy is the standard 18+, Sam would have to be at least 36, and she doesn't look anywhere NEAR that. On the other hand, Kassandra DOES. Yes, I know that it DOES happen in Real Life, but Really, in a game?

To be Honest, futa just doesn't really interest me that much. It's fine occasionally, but not as a major "thing". But if that's your story, I'm willing to give it a chance, if it interests me otherwise.

And does Anyone Else think that Amy's GREEN (Aqua, Teal, whatever the particular shade is called) lipstick just looks grotesque?

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i was wondering, did we know if NTR and Futa/Trans are avoidable?
I'm holding the game in suspension to make sure these two elements can be avoidable. Otherwise I think I trash everything and remove this page from my list of pending games. It's a shame because it could have some potential, but I'm not interested in those aspects of the game. I will keep the game on the waiting list for a while longer.

I hope the developer clears all of this up.
Thank you

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Milf Guard [v1.2] [Milfguard]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN -
WORKUPLOAD
So is this 1.1 like the file says or 1.2 like the post says?

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Hope some of the futa goblins can change shape to look like humans or clones of other girls would kinda be sick

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
Am I missing something? I downloaded the PC version from both Gofile and Mega. The zips are labeled 1.2, but when I attempt to extract the .exe is labeled 1.1.
View attachment 2644851
No. Actually, the 1.1 version of this game was called 1.2 because the forum asked for a version change again. The next update will be 1.3, and I will fix this problem there. The file you downloaded is correct.

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys, i was wondering, did we know if NTR and Futa/Trans are avoidable?
I'm holding the game in suspension to make sure these two elements can be avoidable. Otherwise I think I trash everything and remove this page from my list of pending games. It's a shame because it could have some potential, but I'm not interested in those aspects of the game. I will keep the game on the waiting list for a while longer.

I hope the developer clears all of this up.
Thank you
Season 2 will also be futa.
The following seasons will continue as normal.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2645525

Overview:
A young man whose mother has passed into the outside world in a car accident. He has to be the protector of all milfs. But there's something you don't know; Come and take a closer look at the crooked family relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: milfguard -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Here it says it's V.1.2
In Winrar it says it's V.1.1
I don't understand

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes