Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
The milfs are great, :love: and the MC I don't know but I like him a lot, he reads some humorous touch, :LOL: I hope they continue with the game I personally like him (y)

Reactions: satan10

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I can live with the MC's looks. He does look creepy, but not as bad as some other MCs in these games (Calvin in "Cohabitation", for example. Or Grandpa in "Milfcreek".) At least he's not blatantly stupid like SOME MCs. I can live with playing him for the chicks. Frankly, the younger girl in "Family Man...?" looks a HELL of a lot worse.

It's the ugly females that turn ME off. ("Love In Flux", anybody?) A couple of the chicks in "Curvy Cougar Street" give me nightmares. I certainly wouldn't "Trick or Treat" at THAT house!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

ABANDONED:HideThePain:
unless he intends to milk hard all those 6 patrons he has atm...in that case there will be a post "ALMOST THERE.." or so:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
and so all think same thus no update
And not everyone has the means to do so, personally I give what I can with what I can
it is true that this damage.
when it is in a well known platform I try to support, for example Hous Partye or Mandy's Room download on F95 and buy on the platform afterwards, I am between 3 and 16h of games, yes I buy them on the platform, they were on sale but here, these little be not obvious to offer this type of games on official platforms

Ps/ Sorry Deepl Traduction :rolleyes:

Last edited:

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
And not everyone has the means to do so, personally I give what I can with what I can
it is true that this damage.
when it is in a well known platform I try to support, for example Hous Partye or Mandy's Room download on F95 and buy on the platform afterwards, I am between 3 and 16h of games, yes I buy them on the platform, they were on sale but here, these little be not obvious to offer this type of games on official platforms

Ps/ Sorry Deepl Traduction :rolleyes:

and so you have made your choices, nothing to do except live with them

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
and so you have made your choices, nothing to do except live with them
"....Each one his way each one his che-min
Each one his dream each one his des-tin tell them that
Each one his road each one his che-min
I'm going to give you the message to your friend....."
I'm not a king but I'm not a pawn
I must be the crazy
(Tonton Davide )

PS/ sorry May Deepl translation is not very accurate

BIHUS

Feb 17, 2022
Milf Guard Say you are doing a game update because you have potential. I'm really looking forward to your update

Reactions: OU812

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Milf Guard Say you are doing a game update because you have potential. I'm really looking forward to your update
ofc he is doing it...as you can see from his latest patreon posts:

It is almost here, just a bit of patience.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
don't mind me... i am just here for the luls....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes