Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
View attachment 1300604
I don't get some of these devs. They start a project without the proper equipment. That's like if I started a photography business and expected my customers to buy me a camera.
You do realise that a lot of devs, even now big devs, started with suboptimal hardware, right? A proper render rig costs several thousand $, € or whatever currency you throw around in your country especially at the moment and even IF he had a few k flying around, why would he spend all of his saving, possibly, on a render rig and gamble whether he gets the money back or not?

There is nothing wrong with it to ask for support in a friendly way, which the dev did.

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
Humiliation seems to be future tag. Hopefully it means milf are humiliated not the other way around.

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
The renders and the animations are ok,

But the story not so good, it looks like it was written based on images, not the other way around.

Milf Guard

Jul 14, 2021
Thank you very much for all your feedback. I read all your comments one by one and took note of them all.I promise you that part 1 will fulfill all your wishes. Please excuse the errors for the test and prologue game. Thank you very much for your understanding. I'm also preparing the story professionally.

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
Thank you very much for all your feedback. I read all your comments one by one and took note of them all.I promise you that part 1 will fulfill all your wishes. Please excuse the errors for the test and prologue game. Thank you very much for your understanding. I'm also preparing the story professionally.
The tags include humiliation. Would it be milfs being humiliated or MC being humiliated?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
excellent characters (hot)
good game
I wish it's not just another game, it won't end
good luck Dev
I hope you continue
Have a nice day

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes