4.20 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
mc was sucking on some woman's boobs then needed a ladder. I found I could climb the walls but not her? okay fair enough....went right outside and popped into next map......where I went into what looked like a school.....looked around in it, came out and was standing in a corner by a guy attaching a rope to the wall to climb up and break into the very same school I just walked out of....naturally I followed and game ended.....

apart from the fact that the game dev attempts humour but doesn't know how to use a spell checker its okay
not sure I will pay much more attention to this....maybe after a few updates?

and I didn't find a ladder either

juzotogo

Jul 26, 2017
The way you guys discribe this, sounds like you're playing a dream someone is having. Would be nice if it was that clever.

Last edited:

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
come one whats with teh unrealistic large oversized boobs... Look i like big boobies as much as the next guy but this is nuts.

Reactions: Voilsh

Maaike

Aug 31, 2017
he posted a new screenshot on his patreon. next release is on september 8th and public release on the 15th.

Reactions: Ekzar

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
How much new content is added?

5 minutes? 10 minutes? The changelog makes it out that there's only 2 new scenes.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah that really does kind of have to suck, but how you gonna actually lock a .02 behind a paywall in the first place when it legitimately has 10 minutes of gameplay.

(Maybe he actually leaked it himself to hopefully provide publicity! ..dun dun dunnnn)

Reactions: dunhill

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I see no new content, less in fact since I can't even get in the school anymore. I have peeked in both rooms, mom and girl went upstairs and I have no idea what item to find to go further with the blonde lady. Guess I'll click every square in the school courtyard and town. Hope I find what I'm missing.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes