xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Still costs too much for this.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
LOL! MC in game is more desperate than anyone here. Loses it just by sniffing.. strawberries! x'D

May 5, 2017
From pics it looks promising i will wait more for more update and have to clear my pc of adult games to play nearly full:evilsmile:
I wish dev can add realistic concepts too like romance,harem and pregnancy related stuffs u know all ;)
sad becz i can't make game or else i would make this type games a lot
Note:Not a "NTR" fan , dislike to core

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Removed non-working c.lewd.se link
My apologizes dad, been having a problem with lewd lately. Here is a link to replace it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ummm this Game plays out like an acid fueled hallucination of an orange haired orangutan.... ;)
There is no sense to it I attempted this several times and still confused, I used the save that it came with, my reasoning was that the opening was either too long, nah, or it was so silly that it didn't warrant a re-watch to get to the point of the school....the only damn person walking around outside that club is me and some nut on a building to the right of it no one outside the school only a rope in upper left of the school entrance. The school is locked I watched all available scenes at the club before leaving and stuck this way so restarted watched a opening sequence that seriously made me think of a redneck deadpool......gods what a damn nightmare that would be
All the women need a serious breast reduction, I can understand that the mc has a height issue but come the fuck on if there are boobs in the game that are in essence bigger than his entire damn body? I mean wtf?
I started a second game from scratch deleted all saves, that is a chore as there are TWO save files btw, I hate cluttered game files, and followed the walkthrough that was with the game and still ended up the same place as before this game REALLY needs attention as it stands I will not even touch it again until it is way down the line on versions to me its not even good enough to call an attempt but to call it a 'Lets see if we can milk' ;)

S

Super Senpai

GOD DAMN, Those are some super-sized tits!!!

These aren't you ordinary japanese hentai mega titties.... this tits are on a league of their own...

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes