KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
MiT 0.0.9

Win:

Changelog 0.0.9:
- New sex sounds in Milklady/teacher dream scene
- New scene with teacher (new feature in this scene.)
- new scene with "hookergirl" (good/bad way) <--- Is a different scene / the old scene from the rpg maker is gone.
- small scene with chloe

@N7 can u update OP pls

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
MiT 0.0.9

Win:

Changelog 0.0.9:
- New sex sounds in Milklady/teacher dream scene
- New scene with teacher (new feature in this scene.)
- new scene with "hookergirl" (good/bad way) <--- Is a different scene / the old scene from the rpg maker is gone.
- small scene with chloe

@N7 can u update OP pls
updated op thanks kiga

Reactions: KiGa

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
is it weird that during the field trip only the cousin the teacher the Main character and his friend only belong in the game but the other kids look out of place

btw best girls are cousin teacher aunt and mom

Reactions: La'Zaa

DJenser

May 8, 2018
Everything was great, right up until that muppet of a sister was introduced. I tried, I really did, but I just couldn't go more than a few frames beyond that before I had to uninstall the game. Her face not only broke the immersion, it shat all over the pieces, doused them in gasoline, and lit them on fire with a Zippo and a can of WD-40.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm been wondering for a while dev. Is your favorite looking actress Scarlet Johansson?

Teacher probably my favorite and cousin is least favorite. The mom is probably second favorite.

batmetz

Nov 30, 2017
Guys, maybe i am dumb, but at the beginning of the game i approach the mother and then i can't leave the house. It says ican't leave without a plan. I was looking to the walkthrough and it says i shoul look for the keys in the front door area, but i can't find anything. Help?

michael79

May 24, 2017
Guys, maybe i am dumb, but at the beginning of the game i approach the mother and then i can't leave the house. It says ican't leave without a plan. I was looking to the walkthrough and it says i shoul look for the keys in the front door area, but i can't find anything. Help?
me too!!!

U

User_32285

me too!!!
If you use search (top right corner), this thread only option, you can use words "keys" or "leaving the house".

Here is the answer:

michael79

May 24, 2017
start one step earlier!!!
not at the ending.
i startet when mc and aunt are in bedroom and mom is comming

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milf in Time [v0.0.9] [Aui] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Download PC/Mac/Linux (256MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, that scene with the van. I remember that from another game. Many months ago so I forgot the name of that one.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes