4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
yes i noticed that the last update on SVS was the current version even though they claimed it was an update
he hasn't posted on his Patreon site since 11th September

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well I think this is abandoned from the looks of his page no updates or reasons why a update is taking such a long time which was sad was anxious to see where he went with this :test2:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well I think this is abandoned from the looks of his page no updates or reasons why a update is taking such a long time which was sad was anxious to see where he went with this :test2:
Hmmm no, it doesn't seem so, there are updated news over the patreon page, last one appeared a month ago though. I'd say its just the developement that slowed down and a communication came to a halt. Of course this kind of stall may or may not foreshadow an abandonment but for now it is still going. The dev was around here too but posts from him stopped quite a while ago which is obviously not a good sign. One can only hope, but its not abandoned yet.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm no, it doesn't seem so, there are updated news over the patreon page, last one appeared a month ago though. I'd say its just the developement that slowed down and a communication came to a halt. Of course this kind of stall may or may not foreshadow an abandonment but for now it is still going. The dev was around here too but posts from him stopped quite a while ago which is obviously not a good sign. One can only hope, but its not abandoned yet.
Well let’s hope that he doesn’t give up on the game was really enjoying where he was taking this and liked the characters also hope he posts something on his page to at least let everyone know what is happening with his game :)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very good!!! Excellent animations! ... The cousin is deliciously beautiful ... will we have an update soon?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well I guess when December comes around the game will be set to abandoned so sad to see games go into that quiet night XD:pensive:

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Yep, a shame. I thought when he moved from RPGM to Renpy that he'd be invested in seeing it through.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well good news all the Dev is not dead which mean game isn’t he just posted yesterday:)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Of course he isn't, it was you who kept saying otherwise :p

Crystalcheese

Nov 5, 2018
View attachment 17242

About this game
:

A young man and his crazy adventures. And most of his adventures end up with hot sex. With all kinds of different women. Maybe one day even with his own mother.​

Date: Jul 9, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Download:
PC:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Thanks @KiGa for the links

Compressed Version:

v0.8 Walk-through Attached Below​

View attachment 17242

About this game
:

A young man and his crazy adventures. And most of his adventures end up with hot sex. With all kinds of different women. Maybe one day even with his own mother.​

Date: Jul 9, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.9
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions:

Changelog:

Download:
PC:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Thanks @KiGa for the links

Compressed Version:

v0.8 Walk-through Attached Below​

looks promising :D

Reactions: Valronn

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Looks like we'll have an update? If this is indeed so, then it will be most welcome.

Reactions: MrJ
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes