4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
No patreon posts since Nov, and dev hasn't logged on here since Oct.

100% abandoned, just a matter of waiting for official time period before we can mark it.

Reactions: MrJ and WINTEX

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
No patreon posts since Nov, and dev hasn't logged on here since Oct.

100% abandoned, just a matter of waiting for official time period before we can mark it.
Fck. Let's hope he's just in army. Or coma. Or prison. Something after what he can continue. I should say it was really nice game and I really want to know how it would be finished. Maybe it was authors mistake that he hid info about donation, maybe if people knew actual sum they would be donating more. Who knows.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
It seems that when people change engine the game comes to a halt after a few updates.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i think this is abandoned and he is just popping his head in every once in a while to keep the people paying

Reactions: Annna360

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Quick question: if this gets an abandon tag and after like 3-4 months of getting the tag the creator somehow (miraculously) gave an update. Then will it still have abandon tag or removed? I know I asked a lame question but I've never seen this type of case and just want a confirmed answer

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I really hope it doesn't get abandoned, found this one today and really enjoyed it, had so funny laughs and really top animations plus I love that aunt lol, the renders in general are very nice too.

If it ended up with the abandoned tag and the dev came back it would have that tag removed.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
If there is moderator of this thread? I made CG set of this game, so please update preview image pack from the first post. Maybe, if there were more pictures of existing characters, more people would try this game, and maybe more patreons for author, so he'd continue development. So if it is possible, please add Aunt, cousine, sister and teacher pics. Maybe more images of mom too, cause... The existing one are too bad.
So CG link:

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
If there is moderator of this thread? I made CG set of this game, so please update preview image pack from the first post. Maybe, if there were more pictures of existing characters, more people would try this game, and maybe more patreons for author, so he'd continue development. So if it is possible, please add Aunt, cousine, sister and teacher pics. Maybe more images of mom too, cause... The existing one are too bad.
So CG link:
Yeah I didn't bother with this game till now due to the main pic of the mother looked pretty bad and the pics available are not much better either lol.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
how long the thread tag abandoned?? no update more then 3 month now..
unfortunate i love this game, sad..
It’s usually about three months then gets a abandoned tag but not sure if they go off of Patreon posting or here posts and yea I agree with you was getting up there for one of my favorites too

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Can a moderator please give this an animated tag as this game has some of the best animations around! Would help get it more views as I know I would have downloaded this a few months ago if I had known :)

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
svscomics has it up. Waiting for super fast mega on here :) 8 hour download atm lol.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes