4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Brilliant,love the good mix spectrime of the fetishes along with the bondage now this is my kind of game,very well done, fun to play and entertaining, will hope it stays "spiced" like it has so far,(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So let me get this straight. He is sitting.. in the sink. Buttnaked. In the sink. I kinda would like to know his thoughtprocess, the reasoning behind the course of action. Like.. "Hmm, i'm gonna take my pants off and will sink it into the sink, upon that cold metal thing that may or may not be still dirty with mushy greasy food remains. ..In hopes to impress momy with my big cock while my balls sit in a big pile of yesterday pasta and mushy carrot remains toss my salad"

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
This game is amazing. It has a lot of potential to be a top game. Good story, creative ideas, humor, hot milfs, and some pretty intuitive animations. Hopefully the dev is strong and able to overcome what they're going through to finish this game. I'll be patient, but I'm excited in many ways for the next update, future updates and games to come. :love:

Attached are all save files for every scene in v0.1.0 so far. Just put it in the game folder.
Also to delete save files just press the delete button after hovering over a save you want to erase.

The complete save for v0.1.0 is "7-2-LT1.save".

As far as I know the Mortal Cumbutt 4, Potty Training, and last Mommy Maid scene in the MC's room isn't available yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
[
I don't wanna push it but it's been 2 weeks since there was one scene left. is there soon gonna be the new update or?
Soon, the guy work on his own give him some more time compared to the high quality content he delievers I think he deserves that

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingvlad and chadp

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I am stuck. Went to school for ladder went back to fetish club. unable to find. only found Kenterprise. what to do now?

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
It's actually a pretty funny game with some nice scenes as well. But it hasn't been updated since January? Is it abandoned or completed?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
It's been that long since this game was updated, or it was 'coming' that I almost feel as if I've moved on.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Funny, not too hard to figure out (it sort of self limits the options), looking forward to the next update.

But geez, if one has a dick it should get stuck in a pussy over an asshole. Mother Nature designed it that way. Okay, my opinion, but that's how I feel. And typical Russian, gotta pull out the dick to cum. Huh? Doesn't matter if it's mouth, throat or pussy, they all gotta pull out the dick to cum. What a waste.

Rant over with, I like the game. Still wondering where that arrow was in the grass outside the school early on in the game, but I ended up clicking the globe and departing the scene.

Reactions: genthrow
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes