4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I am stuck. Went to school for ladder went back to fetish club. unable to find. only found Kenterprise. what to do now?
Ladder is inside the school in the maintenance room. Enter the school through the window and then watch the teacher-student scene (if you want to) then proceed to the maintnance room the interaction point is in the center of the hallway screen, slightly offset to the right just wave your mouse around till you see a blue spot light up and then click.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Ladder is inside the school in the maintenance room. Enter the school through the window and then watch the teacher-student scene (if you want to) then proceed to the maintnance room the interaction point is in the center of the hallway screen, slightly offset to the right just wave your mouse around till you see a blue spot light up and then click.
I already had found the ladder. I could not find the fetish club. The only locations I see lit up are home, school and Kenterprise but no fetish club.

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
It's not that I mind the wait as I'm excited about the update for a good reason (The game rocks!!!). It's just that some kind of estimate or timeframe no matter how wide would be nice. Deadlines obviously suck and I'm sure this is not a fulltime thing making this but knowing whether or not it's gonna be closer to 2 weeks or 2 months would be very appreciated.

looking forward to it and good luck with it ^^

Reactions: sexyegg

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Some proportions are rather unrealistic. But there are some funny moments about it. :D
(y)

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
So it's been another month and I've said it before. It's alright it's taking time but is there any news as of if it's gonna be soon that the new updates get launched?

Reactions: Vampira
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes