4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I've got this game on my watch list and every day I see a notification and think is today the day?

Perhaps it's time to put this one on abandoned and take it off if there is ever an update?

Reactions: LeslieKeleman

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
don't be so mean, give him another chance to prove, and i think with just 24 patron it is still hard to feed him a food and he must work outside this game doesn't he?
the first date he gave us was july, then he said in his discord around mid august, after which he said end of august and now it's early september and he still hasn't uploaded shit. Doesn't matter if it's abandoned or not, no one should subscribe to his Patreon because he can't deliver on the dates he gives us.

Reactions: parqueo

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
This post caught my eye. From the graphics it looks interesting. I have down loaded the game to see if the game play lives up to the graphics. However in reading the thread, it would appear that the project is on the verge of being Abandoned (if it is not already). By the creator's own web page, Aui states that he has completed 30% of the next update since January 14th. So figuring 9 days for a percent toward the 100% goal, it would follow that the next update is a year and nine months away. But the creator has said the next update will be released at the end of this month... We will see. I wish him well with that goal,... NorthernGent

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone know if Aui has spoken or said anything about this game in Patreon
some fresh news

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
shouldn't this have "abandon" tag now ?
I really liked the game but it seems that the dev moved on to new project or stopped working on this

EDIT: I just checked his patron page. 22 patreons and last post from May. No wonder he gave up on this.

time invested > money made - its simple math

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
shouldn't this have "abandon" tag now ?
I really liked the game but it seems that the dev moved on to new project or stopped working on this

EDIT: I just checked his patron page. 22 patreons and last post from May. No wonder he gave up on this.

time invested > money made - its simple math
He posted on aug 28 a preview of 1.1 and promised to put out a new update every 20-25 days. I am sad we haven't recieved anything yet.

• Sad
Reactions: parqueo
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes