4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I had approximately 23% to 25% of the game, we would have given that percentage in the game and the game ready ended at least the part of the mother dressed in the room

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Too bad, one more interesting VN that gets lost ..
At least the Dev should have tried a little harder...
Ending the story, and in time launch continuation ....
When one of the highest paid in patreon spends months down, receiving money..(and giving a fine example)
Patreon's policies should be changed, but as they get their share anyway, why would they mind charging something?
A shame even...

kaiten

May 4, 2017
One of the few games that has the whole incest slavery down pat. Meanwhile, there are a gazillion cookie cutter games happily trudging along with no hiccups. Such is life, I guess.
RIP.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So now it's official, huh? It was great game with lots of humor. I think it's even the first VN I played. Too bad its not became popular.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So now it's official, huh? It was great game with lots of humor. I think it's even the first VN I played. Too bad its not became popular.
If I remember the guy started the game, then after a couple of updates abandoned it in favour of a renpy remake, then abandoned that in favour of not having to work on it anymore.

No wonder a guy with such abandonment issues makes incest games. MwahahahahhaRrrrrrrr!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
If I remember the guy started the game, then after a couple of updates abandoned it in favour of a renpy remake, then abandoned that in favour of not having to work on it anymore.

No wonder a guy with such abandonment issues makes incest games. MwahahahahhaRrrrrrrr!!!!
RenPy was really great improvement compared to RPG Maker.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
This habit of disappearing and re-appearing out of nowhere like nothing happened makes me think a lot about the creator of " Michael's Family ", the one and only, " Mysterful ". Dude even deleted his blog 2 years ago.
Yeah I remembered him with his weird games but fun. I like The Vacation. He said he making the games just for hobbies

Jan 5, 2019
How come my games are abandoned or barely get updated, meanwhile other games that look like the suck are always getting updated? Now this game gets abandoned. This game was sleazy hot I thought. MySweetNeighbors abandoned. Now MrDots is finishing DMD and Melody. The Babysitter is on its last updated. BoB is on hold. Being a DIK gets like 2 updates a year. SmH all my faves are dying out or lost.

• Sad
Reactions: GamerQueen

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
he was always like this i followed im in the debut i did create the cousin btw

I m sure someday he gonna come and boom update like he always did

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes