4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
its not abandoned

As off right know I have a lot on my mind. Struggling with some mental health and bad time management. This is a one man project so some of you might think the project is abandoned...
IT'S NOT!

It's hard to maintain a schedule of updates through all this bs. So I would like to thank all my patrons who are still with me. You guys are the real deal.
I'm some sort of more active on my discord. I'm posting more teasers on there aswell.

So if you want you can join us.

Jan 5, 2019
its not abandoned

As off right know I have a lot on my mind. Struggling with some mental health and bad time management. This is a one man project so some of you might think the project is abandoned...
IT'S NOT!

It's hard to maintain a schedule of updates through all this bs. So I would like to thank all my patrons who are still with me. You guys are the real deal.
I'm some sort of more active on my discord. I'm posting more teasers on there aswell.

So if you want you can join us.
Its 2020..... this game is gone.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
and the nesxt update incoming was going to be HUUUUGEEEEE. very sad.

But i know him for at least 2 years and i followed him back in the end and he could come back for 1 or 2 update in 6 months and go back in the dark he always do that

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Valronn and parqueo

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
So the game got abandoned just as the game was starting to get good . I wish the player had the option of naming the m.c though. :unsure:

Jan 5, 2019
So the game got abandoned just as the game was starting to get good . I wish the player had the option of naming the m.c though. :unsure:

Yep I agree. I wish someone would get in touch with Dev or take over the game. This game is great. All my games I love are done. DMD, Melody, The Babysitter, My Sweet Neighbor, and now this one. Not to mention Battle of the Bulges. I have two games left I play ThirstyForMyGuest and Being a DIK. Parental Love is ok I guess.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
guys it might not be abandoned. if you look on the patreon feed, it just might be underfunded/undermanned. he says he's 1 manning the project and the progress looks like it's been sporadic over the years. i personally signed up for $5 a month game is amazing story wise (i bet the 5-8 year old look of the game prob has to do with the dev's comp limits and would change with a bigger team or better computer)

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
guys it might not be abandoned. if you look on the patreon feed, it just might be underfunded/undermanned. he says he's 1 manning the project and the progress looks like it's been sporadic over the years. i personally signed up for $5 a month game is amazing story wise (i bet the 5-8 year old look of the game prob has to do with the dev's comp limits and would change with a bigger team or better computer)
Last patreon post is more than a year old. I really liked this game so I'm hoping for the best but I think it's just gone...

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Why does any game get abandoned? It could be any number of reasons... But with it being someone that used/uses Patreon. could be that it was abandoned due to the asshole move that Patreon did, imposing censorship of incest materials and other things that they formerly allowed, due to the demands of their payment processors and such... Another case of "Big Brother" *as in orwell's version, NOT the one from here* imposing his will to destroy that which he doesn't approve of.

Jan 5, 2019
this game hasnt had an update for over a year. That dev finally came on and even said he was , but never did. Its done. Not sure what happened with Dev , but it was in limbo for awhile and then finally labeled abandoned. Its a shame its a fun game.

Jan 5, 2019
that site looks dodgy as hell
You just have to know what to click and not to click. It can be tricky for sure. I just have used it enough to know how to navigate and whats legit link and whats not. Just Google APK milf in time there might be another site thats easier to navigate that has it.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes