4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
my old save doesnt work? keep getting "loading error, failed to load: img/characters/Hero.png

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
The update ends after the school scene, so save your game there if you want to use that save in the next update.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Walkthroug for 0.5 If you 0.4 save load game you gone start in your room go down dont talk to mom or aunt while they are eating go out from the house now below your house is the police stacion go down to the street then to the right you find car crash scene you gone find hot blondie chick police talk to her she gone ask you if you see the all scene of the crash car lie to her and tell yes she gone ask you to come inside police station and tell here all the scene what come next it only fun enjoy after finish go back to house in first floor where is mom and aunt talk they gone eat small scene no sex then go to sleep after 30 min MC gone wake up and hear some noise while mom go out again to work go out from house and go to the club go inside and to the left room where is big titty blondie now here gone be your sex slave you are the master of her she gone tell some info for mom that i think gone be added next update have some fun with here go out again and go home sleep in the morning you gone wake up no one is in house check note of aunt in fridge and go to school you gone meet your friend talk to him check inventory if you have blinfold from preview update and talk again to him to start the scene with teacher is small scenne and done that all for this update.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I didn't really care for this update. Teased that much shit with aunt last update and she is alone at night. He could had did an event especially after what he did at dinner. He could had cried himself to aunt saying he couldn't sleep but nope lets oral play with the same chick again.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have downloaded version 5, but it will not load (via Continue) the saves from version 4.
Is there a not too complicated to make this happen ?
I don't find this game that interesting that I want to start all over again, but if its an easy fix I would give it a second chance.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes