4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Good to have you with us. Also it's nice that you aren't another dev using the same rehashed daz3d models. I admire that you are using tk17, I think it is and I know with hook 5 it can look amazing, so kudos to you for trying something different. I've played your game some and it feels a bit shallow, more like a kinetic novel, with a few fetch elements and no real kind of development character or storywise. There is some light humor and a few references, which is nice and I would like to see fleshed out some more. Rpgmaker might not be the best engine for this sort of game, but stick to what you know and make it work for you imo. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you are capable of and don't be afraid to ask people around here or in discord for input, advice or help whenever.

Reactions: Aui-Dev

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Okay who is this guy uploading my game and where is the dmca button?!

Just kidding ;)
what an entry.. I would like to introduce myself.
I'm the developer of this game and I registered to answer some of you guys questions. Well I was registered before but I forgot my passwort and I used a throwawaymail. :coldsweat:
I'm also open for any kind of criticism, praise, discussion, ideas or what ever you guys want to tell me. I'm pretty thick skinned so don't hold back your thoughts.

A bit about myself
I quit my job because I was not happy and so I decided to go "full-time" on my project at the beginning of the year. I saved a bit of money over the years so I can live a few months without starving. And if I'm close to dying I'll find a new job. Even if Patreon doesn't work out it was the right decision to quit my job and I'll never abandon my game. A true captain goes down with his ship.

Towards a good future my friends no matter the outcome! :)

Well a walkthrough or in game hint system would be nice and if possible a map system, money earning system and abylity to do naughty stuff more than once would be awesome to. Overall awesome looking game. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Aui-Dev

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Password? I thought April Fool's day was yesterday? :)
Sorry I havent checked it. (I wunder why it is free at the moment I am not sober yet).

Then a torrent:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8A5A6A5FADEF3B31BA465A63B96081CF9C242047&xl=1405100908&dn=Milf_in_Time_0.0.6.torrent

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks, but to me a torrent is something to do with rivers :) I'll wait until we get another version.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes