2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Deftera

May 1, 2017
They use a clunkier version of the Kasumi Feel The Flash hardcore style for the sex scenes but this one has x-rays which makes it better.

Kiwianac

Aug 31, 2017
I'm stuck at begging when trying to open a drown on loud/silent. Peresing pull nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Where did u find the folder?
Depends on your system, but a full save that I got from somewhere had the whole list. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just keep in mind: Either from time to time the system flushes these files or if you use a cleaning software it'll most likely flush these so keep a backup of your save and AT LEAST the needed file path!

Reactions: uradamus

Genesys

Jun 29, 2017
Depends on your system, but a full save that I got from somewhere had the whole list. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just keep in mind: Either from time to time the system flushes these files or if you use a cleaning software it'll most likely flush these so keep a backup of your save and AT LEAST the needed file path!
Yh i read the text, but i own windows 10 so i was kinda trying to figure it out myself but eventually i just gave up

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yh i read the text, but i own windows 10 so i was kinda trying to figure it out myself but eventually i just gave up
Okay I have NO idea what's hard about finding this since it only took me 5 minutes and even then only because I was forced to use FileExplorer on my old laptop that has Win10.
If you're stuck with FileExplorer just type %AppData% into the address bar, that'ss take you right to the Roaming folder.
From there it's Macromedia > Flash Player > #SharedObjects > [random folder] > localhost > .sol files
Reminde: These files will ONLY exist if you had played the game at least once and if there were no trash cleaning on your system since then.

Try this and get back to the thread if you found anything so others may know as well.

Reactions: barners

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
I can't strip her for some reason. I'm using a laptop to play the game and can barely move her skirt and nothing else

Feb 21, 2018
Before giving my thoughts. i'd like to thank the community for the guides and such which made this a more pleasant experience. i say this because the rest will be a rant.

Thoughts

I hated this....this was annoying and poorly made. you cannot save...it auto saves at unknown times...you have to play this boring pull a draw mini game way too many times! And the part you need to move her without waking her up to get a item?...
i wanted to slap the developer of this rage inducing pile of....You know...
and what could be worse? this has multiple endings in a game that isn't fun to finish the begin with!
AND he apparently made at least 2 more games that might be like this!?

Overall
I do not recommend this! PLEASE do not waste your time!

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
while looking through the files on a txt file for the games text theres a breast job option but the text is not in English was this removed or is it still in the game
It was removed from the game, it was supposed to be re-implemented along with the pregnancy content but it never came.

wtf this bitch slept over my arm and i cant make her get off my arm
just touch her long enough in any part of the body and eventually she'll turn around

Reactions: ponyguy

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
It was removed from the game, it was supposed to be re-implemented along with the pregnancy content but it never came.

just touch her long enough in any part of the body and eventually she'll turn around
yes i am touching her right now

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes