2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

rayene125

Jul 26, 2017
guys is there any game similar to this i mean you need to find things so you can get the price somethink like that

jmalfonso7

Jun 18, 2018
I have a Macbook, and I finally downloaded all the files for Saeko: Milf Next Door game, including Full Save and Uncensored Patch. How do I get the Uncensored Patch to work for the game? All I see is Saeko and The Man with white censored patches

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I tried the creators website but it's confusing and i can't play the video i downloaded for a walkthrough i need something to play the video.
So i'll ask here how do you use items on her? Like the handcuffs?
And when it says pull how do you do it?

AzurePetals

Jul 30, 2017
I tried the creators website but it's confusing and i can't play the video i downloaded for a walkthrough i need something to play the video.
So i'll ask here how do you use items on her? Like the handcuffs?
And when it says pull how do you do it?
Pull is you have to hold it and left bar will reach to right side.

still i'm stuck i can't find all item though.

Reactions: Vladdd

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Do I replace the original data folder with the uncensored patch version? Or just drop it in the original data folder? Also where does the saved files go?

hahehoh

Jan 7, 2018
Trying to build up a better walkthrough. Does anyone know how the touching minigame is supposed to work when your hand is caught, I got her to roll away once but I'm not sure what the trigger is.
how the hell do i get the legcuffs? that one under the sink

terrer51

Sep 23, 2018
puede que este comentario este en español pero me vale ; GRASIAS NO SABES LO QUE ME COSTO ENCONTRAR ESTE JUEGO :D DE VERDAD ARIGATO Gosai masen deshita

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
Continue, until the red bar goes full. The ovaries will then release an egg. You then click on the small womb window on the left and after the sperm stack up next to the egg, hold spacebar or keep smashing left mouse button on the "atk" button until a red sperm goes in and fertilizes the egg. I've fertilized an egg three times and it grows in size. Best is to use the friendly sex version as it's faster to ovulate the milf and fertilize the egg.

Reactions: legojoe1

qwynn

Aug 29, 2018
Can anybody explain to me how to get her pregnant? I inseminated her like 5 times and spammed "atk" but nothing happens afterwards. :(

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
Can anybody explain to me how to get her pregnant? I inseminated her like 5 times and spammed "atk" but nothing happens afterwards. :(
Nothing happens. The developer didn't finish the part where an embryo is created in the womb. The impregnation is the end of the animation. But, if you play the mini-game series. You can see the whole process of impregnation and embryo creation.

qwynn

Aug 29, 2018
Nothing happens. The developer didn't finish the part where an embryo is created in the womb. The impregnation is the end of the animation. But, if you play the mini-game series. You can see the whole process of impregnation and embryo creation.
Thanks man

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Ok, so I was to get everything, even the key from underneath her but the only thing i can not seem to get is the tape. It is said to be by the bath but I do not know where, I see what seems to be the shadow of the tape but I dont know if that is it, how do you get the tape? I was able to do pretty much everything without the guide, the only thing i would see what you need from the guide is the location of the tape and the endings, I was even able to figure out the concept of touching her through trial and error.

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
W
Ok, so I was to get everything, even the key from underneath her but the only thing i can not seem to get is the tape. It is said to be by the bath but I do not know where, I see what seems to be the shadow of the tape but I dont know if that is it, how do you get the tape? I was able to do pretty much everything without the guide, the only thing i would see what you need from the guide is the location of the tape and the endings, I was even able to figure out the concept of touching her through trial and error.
Walkthrough:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Shame there doesn't seem to be any ending. Got the horny scene and can't leave it without exiting the game.

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
where's the tape?
nevermind, i found it, but my game was with zoom

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes