2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
She's not a real MILF. She looks like one but she's single and is actually a Shotacon

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Someone help me I cant open use the code to open the chest at the bedroom
you find the scattered pieces around the apartment, and you need to use the night vision camera on the mirrors, as well gathering all pieces of notes that have the codes inside the other safes

hinata_eater

Jul 27, 2018
oh i got it and i don't have money ti be part of his patreon thats the reason i use this website to se if i can find links to his games do you have any links or know how hi can get any of them i have hentai city and source man and some of the individual games of the girls,and mini series too and if possible pease try to post some links for me please bud

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a Mini series and Commission game thread but the links are dead, you could try reporting the opening post. Or get it from , their file hosts are bad but still alive.

Reactions: Gaboris

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Are there more games like this? Really good play!! And the text was nice, wish there was more

Last edited:
Reactions: Sexfiend5

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Where do you put the save file to make it work?
Heres you go. :)

Depends on your system, but a full save that I got from somewhere had the whole list. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just keep in mind: Either from time to time the system flushes these files or if you use a cleaning software it'll most likely flush these so keep a backup of your save and AT LEAST the needed file path!

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes