• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
what the hell is silence pull? every time i try and unlock that fucking drawer i get silence pull and i cant do anytihng

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I really liked this game but it has lotta hell of bugs.. Also this game doesn’t really feel complete as most said since some parts where really removed and thus makes this feel incomplete.. like there’s really no “ending” after the sex scenes and you’ll just have to exit and open the game again. I’m trying to make a guide as accurate as possible but I’m still figuring out what’s the difference with the sex scenes specially the Pleasure ones since the outcome based on the guide feels pretty inconsistent in my opinion (probably because sometimes arousing her doesn’t count or even enough) while on the other hand the Rape and Sleeping Ones are pretty straightforward. It’s also made harder since you will need to manually edit the game’s save files everytime since game doesn’t have a continue button for the end part Since “Continue” only plays at the part where the game “Auto-saves” after doing certain stuffs.

Edit: I just remembered most games have the sex scenes as the "end" but those atleast had the option to "end" it and go back to the title screen again.

Edit: Walkthrough for all items added.

Last edited:

yeetus2357

Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 109134
Overview:

This game is basically you get trapped in your neighbor's apartment after she comes home and you're too scared to explain how you got trapped there in the first place and have to escape... or you could see how far you can get with the hot neighbor chick while she sleeps. Basically, its a combination of an escape the room game with the bonus of having a hot chick that, depending on how you progress,
you can rape, make fall in love with, or fall in lust with (she only wants the D, you got one and she's got leverage) you. There are several endings, most gameplay mechanics are mini-games and puzzles (albeit easy puzzles). This game isn't for someone looking for a quick fap, go play a JSK game that doesn't have combat in it for that.
Also, the MILF is a lie unless her children have grown up and moved out or if it's referring to the fact you can impregnate her.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2 ways to play, it has an HTML file or just a straight up flash.exe

The full save requires going into your PC

Download: MEGA - - -
Full Save: - -
Uncensored Patch: - -

Thanks @roydanton
View attachment 109135 View attachment 109136 View attachment 109137
Its just a white screen?

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
I need help.

I nearly completed this with all items, but I couldn't figure out the code for the second safe (I had the first, used code and two pieces of unused code on different pieces of paper). Tried the codes individually, separately and in both orders, started and ended with bits of the old code and generally tried anything I could think of, triple-checking the numbers all the while. No dice. I quit in resignation, figuring the game had auto-saved, but once I'd cooled off and continued...well, you all know how terrible this game's save system is. Over half my progress was gone.

I can definitely get back to the same spot, but I figured I'd ask you guys if I'm doing something wrong, out of order or not at all. Do I need to open the first safe before Saeko comes back from the bathroom? Do I need to open some box before or after she goes?

Also, what's the deal with the wood box on the right being empty? Just a dead end, or is there something to it? Same question about the empty drawers and cabinets and so on. Is anything other than the code and cuffs under the bed time-bound for access?

Thanks in advance.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I need help.

I nearly completed this with all items, but I couldn't figure out the code for the second safe (I had the first, used code and two pieces of unused code on different pieces of paper). Tried the codes individually, separately and in both orders, started and ended with bits of the old code and generally tried anything I could think of, triple-checking the numbers all the while. No dice. I quit in resignation, figuring the game had auto-saved, but once I'd cooled off and continued...well, you all know how terrible this game's save system is. Over half my progress was gone.

I can definitely get back to the same spot, but I figured I'd ask you guys if I'm doing something wrong, out of order or not at all. Do I need to open the first safe before Saeko comes back from the bathroom? Do I need to open some box before or after she goes?

Also, what's the deal with the wood box on the right being empty? Just a dead end, or is there something to it? Same question about the empty drawers and cabinets and so on. Is anything other than the code and cuffs under the bed time-bound for access?

Thanks in advance.
Did you read the walkthrough In my post just a bit above?

I’m not really sure but you will need to have the codes in your inventory Iirc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tail Whip

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
Did you read the walkthrough In my post just a bit above?

I’m not really sure but you will need to have the codes in your inventory Iirc.
I read *a* walkthrough, but not yours. Giving it look now. Thanks for that.

EDIT: looks like I missed a piece of white-paper code. Thanks for the step-by-step!

Last edited:

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
Hola me atasque como abro la caja del medio debajo de su cama ??
Utiliza las tijeras en la caja central. Si necessitas los pasos por todo, mira arriba por una guia (es en Ingles) y, si prefieres, utiliza un traductor.

Buen suerte, y lo siento que no se como tipear con acentos con el teclado que utilizo.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so guys, what the password for the RAR files?
Neither of the two working downloads are asking me for a password. Maybe make sure whatever program your using to open it is up to date, or here's the game and patch compressed as a zip instead and reuploaded...

MILF Next Door - Saeko and The Room with uncensoring patch -

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes