Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Plant the Bouncy Seeds using "A lot of water" and 50 Fertilizers for the
best results. Collect at least 5 Springballs from the seeds.
Look, this is what I meant. When I use 9 fertilizers on corn I get the message to the left. When I use 50 fertilizer on the Bouncy seeds, I get the message to the right. Hence, following the game's logic, I should use 75, but this results in 2 Toxic Bulbs.

I have tested with 55, 60, ..., 80, and nothing works. So, 50 is the only number that works, nevertheless, I don't get the "Superb Use of fertilizer" message...

Dec 25, 2020
Just a heads-up, the next update might have some dev down time, so I'll use this time to fix as much as I can on bugs and things that aren't working as intended.

I'd be nice to have a list (by chapter, even better) of things to take a look at. I'm also gonna add a few more pages to the manual with some basic instructions and information on systems you'd like to have there. I'm still checking a way to add a bestiary that won't instantly break the game and make every save unplayed, so that one might take a while.
There's a bug i have been having since i started playing, so its not really chapter specific. I started 2 days back. There's a random chance for the after battle exp tally to get stuck for half a minute or sometimes even more after which it calculates. Sometimes it gets stuck at +1 for 10-15 seconds after it goes in +1 increments 1 second at a time. Other times it goes fine as usual. My PC is not low end so thats not an issue.

Can something be done about this?

Skullshadow

Aug 21, 2017
There's a bug i have been having since i started playing, so its not really chapter specific. I started 2 days back. There's a random chance for the after battle exp tally to get stuck for half a minute or sometimes even more after which it calculates. Sometimes it gets stuck at +1 for 10-15 seconds after it goes in +1 increments 1 second at a time. Other times it goes fine as usual. My PC is not low end so thats not an issue.

Can something be done about this?
I don't know if it will help, try this:

1. The RPG maker has a rather capricious system, so keep the game on the main path, for example drive C/Milfairy Tales.

2. In the settings, increase the battle speed to 4x and messages to 10.

3. Use enter to quickly skip battle dialogues after a victory or hold down the left mouse button.

4. Check your registry, it might be the problem. There is a special program for this called clean nwjs cache, although it is mainly needed to remove the nwjs error if it appears.

5. It’s possible that it’s a video card. I had such a case when the game hung, although there was nothing hanging there, it turned out that the video card was showing signs of imminent death.

Perhaps this is all I can help, if it doesn’t help, then the forums dedicated to RPG makers know much more to help.

jed999

May 26, 2021
So I'm stuck, I just beat the cockatrice boss, it's night and I can't go home, just keeps saying there's a secret to find. Talked to Grace already, got through her dialogue but can't ge thome. Startd Eric's quest but it said to go to the school, can't get in there though. Found something on the first floor of his house that auto-completed the get dinner mission and updated that I should give something to Eric, but when I talk to him I can't give him anything and I don't have anything in my inventory? Any ideas?
Same here, I've been to the witch shack, have all the ingredients for dinner and defeated the cockatrice.
Walked around town several times and talked to everyone, still can't go home and end the first quest.

The game lost it's appeal real fast when it became a walking simulator

jed999

May 26, 2021
Is there some way to get past this error, almost made it to chapter 4 which farther that I've ever gotten without a lockup/crash/error.

1698680002520.png

jed999

May 26, 2021
I got the Level3 book from Eric but it doesn't show up in inventory and viperstone ring is not an option is not in the menu to craft with Emily.
That quest is bugged it seems.

Edit; I saved then shutdown the game and loaded from a save, now the viperstone ring appears in the menu

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes